Help

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When compare to another liquid l-carnitine products, this one has a great taste.

Fat loss magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a shot once per day first thing in the morning blended with coconut water and ice. Boom for energy!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product , it gives energy but it has expensive price. I think , they get to reduce the price it..

Loved the product but not the packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the Carnitine but not the packaging since I couldn't recycle the shots. I now buy the Carnitine in a larger (recyclable) container and pour out shots for myself.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to give these a try but have found that they are quite effective and add a nice edge to my workouts as well as post workout recoveries. They are a little pricey, though, so I'm not sure how often I will be using them. Great to try at least once though.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dissappointing product. After using all shots as directed, no change in energy level at all. Not any weight loss either.

Great Carnitine

Posted by chacho on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Carnitine is only one of the many nutritional products I use on a daily basis. Good buy.

fat burning Tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is realy helpfull when working put. It helps you sweat that fat of fat right od you! Gonna buy again!

L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only I started accepting, results aren't absolutely visible yet, but I hope all that write is is actually.

Now Foods, Shots, L-Carnitine, Acai Berry, 12 Shots,