Great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These hold about 500mg of my amino acid powders. They snap shut, they're great. I just hope they're made with beef non-injected with rBGH as it's impossible to find organic beef gelatin on the internet.

Always good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They smell fresh and Now foods tells me they do not use any GMO ingredients and is source from clean cows that have not been injected with any form of drugs and are disease free. These are handy caps to have to fill with what ever you please.Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never filled capsules before and I don't have a capsule machine, so I was a little worried that these would be too difficult to use. I haven't had any trouble with them, though. They come with the two halves lightly joined. The halves separate easily for filling, and the cap half snaps into place with light pressure. Then it's secure. I've been using mine for food grade essential oils that are too strongly flavored to take orally without a capsule. Update: Once in a while, a capsule leaks. I rattle them around in my pill organizer fairly vigorously, so that might be part of it, but the oil leaking makes a mess. (If I were just using these for powders, I don't think it would be a problem.)

Gel caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with my Now Gelcaps. They repr esent good value for money and are easy to use. They work really well with cap and Quik size 0. The only thing that they could improve I feel is if both side of the cap were already seperated. It would making capping your herbs a little quicker, but it is pretty easy anyway.

BEST BUY AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING PILLS AND SINCE I HAVE SEVERE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AS WELL AS ASTHMA. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP WTH MY MEDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

Helps reduce my cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was able to reduce my cholesterol 46 points by using flax seed I grind myself and cinnamon. No one sells capsules of ground flax seed and few sell cinnamon capsules. Now I make my own and use them when I travel or when the food I'm eating isn't appropriate with my supplements sprinkled on it. Next time I will order the larger size capsule for the flax seed but until then this is wonderful.

Have been using these for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great for putting Grapefruit Seed Extract or Epsom Salts into. Basically anything disgusting can be put into these and swallowed to make life more pleasant! Great for medicinal herbs and spices too!

Best Deal on Gelatin Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy I found you. The gelatin capsules I ordered from you were high quality and the best price I found, after doing my research on the internet. I also love the resealable package they came in. I am a customer for life.

Gelatin caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is exactly what it says it is. Ideal for small to medium runs of supplements. Storage should be in a cool low light area otherwise the gelatin becomes slightly sticky and hard to handle.

Great Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What a great value! I found this was an extremely good buy. I've been enjoying putting my essential oils into the capsules. Thanks for having great items at great prices!