These are the ONLY slender ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

... sticks that are worth buying. Trust me, I've wasted a lot of money on others. Some are OK but usually are a big disappointment. These are fanstastic. I've gone through tex boxes already. I'm using them to once and for all break my evil Diet Coke addiction!~~^^

This will take you back to another era...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This will take you back to the delicious grape drinks you used to drink as a child. Grape is great!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for adding to water and keeping hydrated

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix, travel friendly.

Sustained energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Slender Sticks since last summer. I was going on vacation and wanted something that would give me the energy I needed to get through the day without a nap. This kept me going the whole day. I love the taste and alternate between the acai lemonade and the grape. I have recommended these to a friend and she now gets me to order several boxes at a time and gives them to her daughters. One is in her final year of pediatric residency and works sometimes for over 24 hours at a time. Another is in her final year studying for her master's degree in physiotherapy and also has an extreme schedule. They all love the product and find it very effective. I would recommend it to anyone who needs that extra energy to keep going through times your body begins to flag.

Slender sticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and good price

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

good

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product :)))))

Very good no sugar drink mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mix is very good. I usually dilute it with more water than suggested. My favorite of this brand is the Tropical Punch.

Great product, low calories!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy Now Foods products because when it comes to flavouring, they don't seems artificial, nor do they have after taste.

1 2