spring appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does suppress your appetite, but , I have noticed that it may cause nausea on an empty stomach. After I eat breakfast,or a full light meal in the afternoon, I wait an hour and take the pills. I suggest you take the pills after a full meal. I eat less meals now. It takes only about two days to notice a change in your appetite.

Same stuff as Country Life GenaSlim

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer NOW brand products and gave this a shot based on the CL GenaSlim reviews. I had to stop taking it after a few days. This stuff swells up and made my gut very distended, as if I had ate two cans of beans. Very uncomfortable and constipating. I guess this may help others because it bloats up like fiber making you feel full, but I do better just lo-carbing.

This product did not do anything for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product as directed, twice per day with 2 tablets but I haven't noticed any difference. My appetite is just the same and I haven't seen any increased weight loss. I'm not drastically overweight anyway but I was looking for a way to speed up weight loss with 'middle age spread'. So, in summary, I haven't noticed any difference.

Just ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though I've read good things about slimaluma, this doesn't seem to do too much for me. I don't really seem to notice a difference in my hunger when I take it. I didn't notice any bad effects, but didn't seem to work well for me either.

No cravings and no shakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work in a high stress environment, and every other kind of appetite suppressant I've tried gave me the shakes. Not Slimaluma Plus! It erases my cravings with no nervousness, but I still have energy. I've really done well with it. Good product!

Slimaluma Plus with Green Tea & Yerba Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Slimaluma caps have reduced my appetite a great deal, allowing me to cut calories and loose weight.

Was expecting too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on this, I really expected great results. This product did nothing to help with weightloss. I also got dizzy when I took it.

I really like that this is natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

And vegetarian too.This does seem to curb my appetite and after using it for a month or so, then I stop, it helps to regulate my eating so I can do it on my own

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it says

Good appetite supressant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have found caralluma to be a good appetite suppressant

1 2 3