spring appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does suppress your appetite, but , I have noticed that it may cause nausea on an empty stomach. After I eat breakfast,or a full light meal in the afternoon, I wait an hour and take the pills. I suggest you take the pills after a full meal. I eat less meals now. It takes only about two days to notice a change in your appetite.

Same stuff as Country Life GenaSlim

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer NOW brand products and gave this a shot based on the CL GenaSlim reviews. I had to stop taking it after a few days. This stuff swells up and made my gut very distended, as if I had ate two cans of beans. Very uncomfortable and constipating. I guess this may help others because it bloats up like fiber making you feel full, but I do better just lo-carbing.

This product did not do anything for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product as directed, twice per day with 2 tablets but I haven't noticed any difference. My appetite is just the same and I haven't seen any increased weight loss. I'm not drastically overweight anyway but I was looking for a way to speed up weight loss with 'middle age spread'. So, in summary, I haven't noticed any difference.

Just ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though I've read good things about slimaluma, this doesn't seem to do too much for me. I don't really seem to notice a difference in my hunger when I take it. I didn't notice any bad effects, but didn't seem to work well for me either.

No cravings and no shakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work in a high stress environment, and every other kind of appetite suppressant I've tried gave me the shakes. Not Slimaluma Plus! It erases my cravings with no nervousness, but I still have energy. I've really done well with it. Good product!

Slimaluma Plus with Green Tea & Yerba Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Slimaluma caps have reduced my appetite a great deal, allowing me to cut calories and loose weight.

Was expecting too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on this, I really expected great results. This product did nothing to help with weightloss. I also got dizzy when I took it.

I really like that this is natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

And vegetarian too.This does seem to curb my appetite and after using it for a month or so, then I stop, it helps to regulate my eating so I can do it on my own

Works in Conjunction with Other Items

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I used to buy the NOW Foods Yerba Mate that came on its own. This is not the same. It works as an appetite suppressant when taken with other recommended appetite suppressants such as Source Naturals Yerba (which also doesn't work on its own).

slimaluma plus with green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried for a few weeks now and it do not work for me

1 2 3