Great expeller-pressed and hexane free apricot kernel oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, apricot kernel oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, emollient, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Apricot kernel oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Now Foods, Apricot Kernel Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wish it came in a glass bottle. No plastic, so the plastic chemicals wouldn't be leaching into the high quality expensive organic oil. Seems to defeat the purpose of buying /using the clean oils.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ONLY USE THIS OIL ON MY EYE AREA AND TO MY HAIR. IT IS VERY MOISTURING OIL. I WILL ORDER AGAIN.

NOW Apricot Kernal Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much. It is a great alternative to skin care products with a lot of chemical additives. While it may seem a bit oily when first putting on the skin (I use it on arms and legs), it soon absorbs. An added plus is that it also moistens my finger nails. Though they have typically been weak, they are now much more resilient and look much better!

Great for dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The skin on my feet had been so dry they were cracked and the cracks would not heal. I started putting apricot kernel oil on them daily and some time later (possily a month or so) I felt of my feet and the cracks had healed. I usually apply to dry skin daily.

good stuff

Posted by sillyfox on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good moisturizer. and i like the fact that it is edible. and handy cap

very nice

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good on salad, added it to some cooking, no flavor, GRAT for skin, soaks right up, not too good at mascara removal because it's really not greasy. I can rub it right into my hands & it disapears quickly w/little to no residue. I wouldn't recomend for massage because it absorbs so quickly.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin (and hair) smooth and soft. Great on toast instead of butter.

prodromos-athens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good stuff...i m using it for several uses..now and then i drink a little..good to avoid cancer

pretty awesome...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing!! My brother has been using this. He has eczema on his legs and now it's almost all gone!!