I'm in love!!!

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First time using this.It sure wont be the last.The scent is mild.Since'74,been using coconut,olive,almond and apricot oil,on face and other parts of body.Now at a young 73,I see some small wrinkles at the front of neck.Face still wrinkle free.Only been using several days.A few months will tell.

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free avocado oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, avocado oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Avocado oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Fantastic Avocado Oil

Posted by 5012043656810288688 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I use this product for skin and hair, and it is absolutely great. I am really pleased with my purchase and that I decided to go through with buying this oil. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks!

IN LOVE with this chemical free avocado oil

Posted by BrigittaUibo on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, avocado oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple I am using this avocado oil for cooking, hair mask and all-body and face moisturizer. Sooo good, keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I use it as a hair mask once a week - mix it with castor oil (1:1) and keep it in my hair all night long - best treatment for my long blonde hair for sure! After washing off, my hair is super soft, shiny and looks so healthy :) One of the best "beauty products" for sure :-) You can also mix it with sea salt and use it as a body scrub, keeps your skin soft even after washing! It helps me to fight my stretch marks and it is also amazing for face moisturizing - it gives me nice glow. You can also use it as a aftersun oil, gives you nice glow and prevents dry skin. If you find my review helpful, please be kind and click "yes". You can also visit my page to see more interesting and honest product reviews :)

all i need

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is all I need for my body as a moisturizer. A few drops of this oil and some water and it beats all the other body lotions i have been using all my life. A 16 fl oz bottle will last me a long long time.... March 2015 update: I have stopped using this only because I found it a tab too oily for our humid and hot weather. I live in Singapore.

Very pleased!

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to try moisturizing my face with a healthier oil instead of store bought chemically induced lotions. I put a couple drops on my hand with a drop of rosehip seed oil, mix it together and put on my face and neck right after a shower. My face stays moisturized all day long and it has a pleasant smell. I even think it makes my face glow and not look as tired. I can't say much for wrinkles, as I'm only 28 but I'm hoping that if I keep this regimen up for years it will have a positive effect.

good

Posted by sillyfox on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for salads especially for children

incredibly rich oil

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

avocado oil has an incredibly rich texture so it's perfect for nourishing mature or dry skin. it really softens rough skin and leaves it looking smooth, plumped up, and wrinkle free. if you feel like you're not getting enough moisture from other lighter textured oils like grape seed, sweet almond, then you might want to try avocado. you'll love it. :)

Seems to be great value

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use avocados for dry skin (the actual meat, close to the skin) with great results. Well, this is a lot more convenient and I don't have to store skins in the fridge! I use it post-shave to prevent irritation. So far so good!

Felt greasy at first but did not leave oily residue

Posted by 4810570341646987769 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I'm using Avocado oil, and I'm using for the purpose of preventing stretch mark due to pregnancy. I'm not 17 weeks pregnant and have been using this for at least 2 weeks. Initially, the oil felt thick and heavy but surprisingly, after a while, it does get fully absorbed and does not leave any oily residue. My skin feels deeply moisturised, exactly what I was hoping for.