LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looks like butter icing..smells divine and really works! My hair is so soft and full..I love this! I wash my hair with this (CO washing) (wen style) and its PERFECT!

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful! My hair does have more volume and does SHINE!!! and is soft! For my hair type Now products work!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product, together with the shampoo, has made a HUGE difference in my fine, limp, thinning hair.

Nice Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is new for me . I have really fine,limp hair and this doesn't weigh it down . It is a really nice volumizing conditioner.

Absolutely fabolous conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has quickly become my favorite conditioner. It's super good if you have time to leave it on for a couple of hours before rinsing off. Leaves your hair soft and full. Very moisturizing!

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner doesn't work, after washing it out it feels the same as if I didn't put any conditioner in.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but it does not give neither volume nor shine. My hair get stucked to the head. the only positive thing i can say - it smells great.

Utilizar mucha cantidad, poca suavidad

Posted by Loli10 on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me pareció una buena cantidad a buen precio, pero me ha defraudado....he tenido que echarme un buen pegote de acondicionador y desaparecía en el pelo sin dejar suavidad como si no me hubiera echado nada, incitando a volver a echarme otro pegote...no desenredó mi pelo aún echando tanta cantidad....no me ayudó en el peinado ni mucho menos..., y al secarlo no noté un volumen que destacar....no sabría demostrar si dá volumen solo es la primera aplicación..pero tiene señales que no parece que de mucho volumen a largo plazo....no sabría si volver a comprar este producto, resulta que tiene una apetecible lista de ingredientes buenos para el cuero cabelludo y el cabello, en la botella me queda bastante...mientras lo tenga probaré a dejarlo más tiempo en el cabello para saber si se potencia su resultado....pero es muy probable que no vuelva a repetir ya que no me parece práctico,,es un acondicionador y este caso se exige rapidez para desenredar y suavidad, para dejar mucho tiempo ya están las mascarillas. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

Works great with normal hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After dyeing my hair with henna, my hair has become healthier and that's why I don't need heavy conditioners for my hair anymore. This is perfect, because it softens and smooths my hair leaving it so smooth and silky without making it feel greasy. This also smells like cherries and I love it!

All perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product!Smell wonderful and my hair really looks thicker.