Instant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fuller hair, and smells sweet, too.

This one's a keeper

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you want your hair squeaky clean, this is the shampoo for you. The shampoo itself makes very little lather and cleans gently. It has a nice scent that ends up subtle when your hair is dry. The ingredients are the best - make sure and get the conditioner, too!

Good foam

Posted by Jennie on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes a good foam and it smells nice but I can't say the smells lasts. As for volume I can't really say cause my hair already has quite a bit on it's own. Update: Stay away if you have oily hair.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I've ever found for my fine, thinning, limp hair--and I've tried LOTS! Price is great, too.

Disappointed

Posted by Babycakes on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very drying, tangled my hair really bad. Too liquid so need to use a lot to make a lather. Smells nice of Bubble Gum thought!

Will Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product, smells great, works great, and no SLS or other chemicals.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo a lot. The only complain I have, is that my hair in a way feels TOO clean, so its require a balsam. Of course I wouldnt skip the balsam anyway. But I would like a bit more moisture I think. But on the other hand, it doesnt make your hair heavy at all. So if that is your problem, then this shampoo is really worth a try. Its differnt from the drugstore shampoo I have been used to, and the luster is not that mutch. Thats because they use no SLS. And that is really good.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant smell, sls-free and so on, but this shampoo is not suitable for me. It dries the skalp and causing dandruff.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but it does not give neither volume nor shine. My hair get stucked to the head. the only positive thing i can say - it smells great (the same as the conditioner).

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not a lot of lather but lather isn't as important as most people believe. I love the smell and appreciate not chemicals.