Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I use it as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It is kinda thick so it blends well with my essential oils which i also purchased from iherb. This product is really good for the skin and hair for natural nourishment due to its 100% pure castor oil in it… It really softend the skin plus I also use it for my eye lashed and I can see the difference after a week of usage… I normally put it in mascara refiller or bottle for easy application.

34fd4ac8-f3bd-4137-a398-575040603ab2
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

stop wasting money on super expensive oils... there's nothing better than castor oil. With super moisturizing qualities and for an accessible price! ive been using it on my skin for my stretch marks and its keeoing my skin moisturized. the size is big and its gonna last a long time! the oil is very thick so its better to dilute it with another thinner oil.

7db1362b-d1b7-4d5a-b7f1-11720d3e15fe
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this for my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Nourishes them and makes them longer. Great stuff and also my go to carrier oil to add essential oils with. Pair this with Rosemary essential oil and boom 💥 fast hair growth within months. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

890b6c45-9a63-4b26-bb4f-a93e07c5bc24
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

nice size of package. came well sealed. I wanted to use this product as a mask to my hair and I am really happy with this purchase. I use the product once a week, applying it after shampooing and letting the hair dry a little bit. I use a towel hat that I bought which allows me to keep the oil on my hair overnight. In the morning, hair should be washed with shampoo and conditioner. I noticed after several times that the hair is more shinny and look healthy. I hope that it will strengthen the hair as well.

59a5f56c-5287-44a8-a611-ca65a2fa0be8
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This castor oil works wonderfully for my needs. I use it to make my favorite hair repair mask: equal parts of - castor oil - coconut oil - glycerin - 1 tsp burdock root oil extract - 1 egg I apply this mask overnight, wash and rinse my hair in the morning. Also you can apply castor to your lashes overnight, to promote healthy growth and nourishment. For a better effect and easier application I use disposable mascara brushes. Highly recommend!

d4bbddf3-cd5a-4772-88ae-e6071fdee66c
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I read about the benefits of castor oil on eyebrows (which were overplucked in my youth). I am now 38 with super thin brows. After constantly using castor oil, I can see that my brows are now fuller. I can't wait to see how my brows are when I finish this bottle (long way to go)!

bbcae286-cccb-4128-a2d4-1626342ab5d4
Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

My eyebrows were very patchy and had bald spots. I've been only using this for a week and my goodness it's like magic!! My eyelashes are SO LUCIOUSSSSS. I've been applying it two times a day, morning and night. Don't think about it just buy it!! I've also been applying it on my hair once a week as a deep oil treatment and I will update on my hair progress once I reach a month!

3121739f-132b-4766-aee2-d0622a596f7e
Posted on May 12, 2022

This is a great quality castor oil. This is the second time I bought this oil from this seller. The size is perfect as it last quite a while, at least a couple of months. I have seen great benefits in terms of hair growth and moisture. There is no smell to it, if there is it's very very faint as it has never bothered me. I usually mix it with coconut oil and an essential oil for nourishing my hair.

d3b051fd-8046-40c3-9464-2a99f084f759
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this Brand's scent is much better than other castor oils i use it with shampoo to have more benefit to my hair so much alaments helps nourishment and moisturize the hair the size is good for the price and the quality is amazing the package came secured with tape for no spilling

ee205aa3-b9bd-4221-a536-80ff610f6b82
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

castor oil has so many benefits. I use it mainly for my hair and eye lashes. I had a receding hair line . I mix it with peppermint essential oil n coconut oil for my hair. I and see result. I can see a thinker mane . n small hair growing as well. my hair is shiny well nourished and full . although castor oil is quite thick. I warm it along with coconut oil n apply to the base of my hair. as for my lashes I find them looking fuller. I'm waiting for a bit longer to see more further result, but I find them darker than usual. I apply it using a cutie, on my lashes .it tingles a but if it gets in the eye. so be careful.

6b21c54b-369e-4fba-85a9-5709e411ccd5