Now Foods, Certified Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A really good product overall. I have been using this daily in place of my daytime moisturizer and underneath my BB cream. I also use at night before my night cream. It takes about 6 drops to do my entire face and neck/chest area and skin is immediately softer and smoother upon application. I will definitely be repurchasing.

BRIGHT RED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am I the only person who bought this and was SHOCKED at the color?? I use rose hip oil as the base for my facial moisturizer. This stuff, when applied, leaves a yellow hue on the skin because of the bright red color. WTF? This oil shouldn't have ANY color at all!!!

Excellent, rich color and high quality rosehip seed oil smell! Definitely recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil exceeded my expectations. I have had the bottle opened and have been using it for about a month and a half now. I keep it stored in my fridge when I am not using it. From the moment that I opened the bottle and put some on my hand, I could tell this was beautiful, high quality oil. It smelled fresh then and still smells great now. It has a beautiful dark, rich color and the smell is very high quality. It absorbs easily and even leaves a healthy orange glow to your skin (if you care) sort of like a tan. I will buy more when I run out. (Don't buy Life Flo brand organic rosehip oil-in my opinion it is junk. It was pale, thin and smelled like vitamin E. It did not smell like rosehip oil at all to me.)

Great product

Posted by Magitt on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with this oil.My skin feels very well.I will repurchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it does not have bad smell for me .and good for skin

Aceite puro orgánico de rosa de mosqueta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Genial producto y con el sistema de pipeta perfecto.

Rose Hip oil that rocks!

Posted by Tadmore on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you want to keep your skin young and soft, get this. It's a must for all women as an add-on to your daily regimen or anytime your skin needs extra care. NOW Foods is great value I find with this type of essentials.

Unic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm amazed on the effets of rose hip oil. I have a very dry skin around the eyes and this oil it1s being perfect. Provide a very mosturizing effect. Can feel it on the first use.

Excellent product, will be ordering it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells great and I use it as a night moisterizer, not every day, only when I feel that my skin needs it, probably more often during the upcoming winter months. The nights I use it, I put a towell on my pillow case to absorb any excess.

Certified Organic Rose hHp seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for the skin. Smooth lines & provides refresh looking.