Clean scalp and hair very well

Posted by jeolca on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It may not lather as regular shampoo but clean the hair and scalp very well. Without drying out and makes hair shine. I have a colored hairand rebonded. Prone to but dandruff is avoidable by using this shampoo. I recommend it. Use big tooth comb and conditioner evertime or dry ur hairbefore you comb. I like it better than other now foods shampoo. I also use Jason's henna shampoo makes my hair shiny too but i experiences dandruff. ---Other than the shampoo, Once a week i do hair scalp treatment mixture of jarrow or nowcoconut oil and calamsi. It is a good healthy and cheap hairtreatment for 10mins at home! Better than that of a saloon at the price of $50 per treatment. I hope this help. Must try it ! Whatever is not edible do not put on your body inside or out as much as possible as you can!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice Smell

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product doesn't foam at all, as if it didn't clean hair.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great. Great ingredient list and the smell is amazing, almost a berry smell to it. I love it.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good on oily hair, nice smell.

awesome

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smells good, works great, more natural than other brands

surprisingly, not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a different shampoo because it doesn't lather very much the first wash, but it cleans very, very well, and no parabens, and sodium laurel sulphate! Not as moisturizing as I thought, but I have very dry curly hair, so I need even more than the usual. But I love the way it smells!

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hard to spread around hair and leaves hair very hard to comb out. Won't purchase again.

good shampoo, smells good, clean hair, not very soapy as expected, nothing special thats why rated 4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase