Smell is not the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance is not the best. It doesn't smell cocao as i expected. But it does its job. Skin is soft and no oily feeling. Very big tube. Apply a bit and it's enough. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

WONDERFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this creme specifically to fade some scars on my stomach area because I've heard cocoa butter fades stretch marks, scars, etc. I've used twice daily for a couple weeks now, and it seems to be fading them slowly, which I'm very happy about. I love everything about this creme, smells great, absorbs quickly, a nice thick consistency. A little goes a long way.

Softens skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This cream works so well if you have dry skin. It soaks right in and leaves the skin soft and nice. I even use it on my psoriasis to prevent itching.

Like chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great thick lotion, almost like body butter. The ingredients list are miles better than most other lotions. Goes on with a pleasant chocolate smell which dissapates soon. Thanks to the previous reviewer for pointing this lotion out.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good lotion, has tasty smell, rather thick, almost like a body butter, but absorbs fastly. gives good nourishment and softening.

Really moisturizing!

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cocoa butter lotion is really moisturizing: it sinks into skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, just extremely smooth, soft and moisturized. The scent reminds me of hazelnuts rather than delicious cocoa but the nutty scent doesn't linger on the skin and disappears quite quickly. I love the fact that the ingredients are so natural and the lotion really works. Amazing value!

cocobutter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great cream if you want an absorbant low oil cream.

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really can't stand the scent. I use Now vitamin E cream for my hands, it moisturizes more and smells pleasant.

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really smells like chocolate but not so strong that you can't consentrate because all you can think of is chocolate. Nice and thick cream.

Cocoa Butter Lotion