Great for men and Women!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a massage therapist and I use this oil regularly. It gets great feedback from both men and women clients. It is a very pleasant sent that is "woodsy" without being overpowering. It is a great oil!

Lovely item!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this item!!! I use it to massage my legs after exercise and it really helps soothe the muscles, it has a very unique scent about it, I guess that's from all the mix of carrier/essential oils but overall I am extremely happy with this item, a definite must have for stress relief.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oily and feel good on skin but the smells not good. little artificail like rubber...:(

Great selection of oils for silky smooth skin!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We regularly practice massage therapy and I am very happy that we discovered this product. It not only smells great, but I believe it's very beneficial for the skin as well. You can actually tell the difference after the massage is over and the oil is absorbed into the skin. Silky smooth! Very good price and it also saves me the hassle to buy every oil on its own and mix them while making massage. The only "con" I can think of is, that some people may prefer for it to come in glass bottle, but due to weight I like the plastic one (as this one here) better.

real comfort

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for body, for hair, "all in one" oil

amazing!

Posted by Chloemay on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells and feels so good

Comforting Massage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyable aroma. Very satisfied with the product, nice relaxing combination of oils.

Best Massage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In comparison to all other oils I have purchased in retail or specialty shops this is definitely one of the very best for the value and size. I have used this on family, friends and clients who like the smell and the feel of it. It is a very calming blend that is not overbearing in any way. It is so soothing and provides a nice glide with massage. You will even like it as a skin moisturizer anytime of the day or night.

Good quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this massage oil with massage cream for a good glide, and I always use oil in a cold room because it warms up so much faster than cream. Nice scent too.

Greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is not really smooth, massage oil is supposed to slide smoothly on the skin. This does not. I would not recommend it.