Love this lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating. The peppermint is a perfect level and it tingles without burning. It reminds me of candy canes. If you like burt's bees lipbalm you will like this. Its cheaper than burts too! I will buy this again and a lot! Its a can't miss for lip balm lovers.

I love the mint tingle!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is moisturising, and I love the smell and the tingle mint gives to my lips. A very good one also is Thorne Organics, Mint Lip Balm. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good for kissing!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion it is for summer, because it is with peppermint fragrance and after applying it, you can feel coldness for about 5 till 10 minutes. You can use it in winter if you love to take unprecedented feelings. :D My mum did not like it; she said that lip balm tickled her lips. It is not very moisturizing, but it is good for kissing. My fiancé was surprised, he asked what it is. He liked my surprise. I had fresh breath and fresh lips.

Pure Love

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all of these lip balms. Great for sensitive folks. I order one with each order I place. Great peppermint flavor too. Subtle, but refreshing. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Not moisturizing!

Posted by UltraMarine on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not moisturizing, I don't like smell and texture.

Me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deja los labios muy hidratados y suaves. Super recomendable. Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Отлично // Very well

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный мятный запах, холодит. Увлажняет не сильно, но помада ложится гораздо лучше, чем на губки ню. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :) // Pleasant minty smell, cold. Moisturizes not much, but lipstick falls far better than nude lips. Visit my page for more reviews...

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the product is all natural and comes without any harmful chemical. This is important as lip balm is often accidentally swallowed when we eat/drink. This gives me a peace of mind when that happens. This is quite unique as it is peppermint and I have not tried this favour before (for lip balms). It works well enough. Pricewise, it is more expensive than most of its competitors. Check out my page for more reviews!

The best of the Now Lip balm flavours: truly kissable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can testify to the difficulty to resist the scent of this one! So delicious and fresh and bubble gum like. Boyfriend loves it too. Got it first as a free sample, and that was one of the best freebies I got from iherb.

Better than regular chapstick

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Better than the chapstick stuff at the drug store. More natural.