Best lip balm I have ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No after-taste. Goes on smooth. Stays for awhile. Ingredients are a safe and effective combination.

faint scent but good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant natural lip balm, but the vanilla scent is not very noticeble, for that 3 stars. I know natural vanilla is expensive, but if its not going to smell much like vanilla, dont call it vanilla, and just make a different flavour. The peppermint one, on the other hand, smells to others as if you were chewing on bubble gum so intense and delicious it is. I LOVE IT.

It has a bit of an artificial texture.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a bit of an artificial texture, hydrating though. A very good one also is Thorne Organics, Lip Balm. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love this lip balm!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic! Great scent/flavor. Lasts a long time and keeps lips perfectly smooth. Great for those with sensitivities! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

You get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's greasy and not really moisturizing, the smell seems artificial.

Taste Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm smells really good of vanilla and chocolate at first. However, it started to taste and smell strongly of wax when being used. Besides that, after using it for a while, it doesn't seem to glide on my lips as well as before.

Hurt my lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My lips were alright but got dry and even bleeding with this lip balm. That's strange, but I don't seem to be the only one.

Great lipbalm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just recently moved to a very arid climate with wood heating, meaning EXTRA DRY conditions. I was tired of layering my chapped lips with goopy gunk and not find any relief. Within 2 days of using this Lip Balm my lips are not only back to their original condition BUT BETTER! The vanilla smell isn't fake or overpowering, another big plus for me.

good

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good lip balm with reasinable price, not oily, not dry.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great, nice smell, good price.