Great with moisturizing nappy hair

Posted by Reviewer1589915 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty creamy conditioner and it has that fake citrus orange smell that you would usually find in cheap motel body lotions. I added peppermint oil and that hid the scent. I used this to deep condition my hair and today, the day after, my hair is very smooth, soft, and shiny. I would buy this product again.

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Not enough moisture for me

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good smelling conditioner, but I find that while this works on normal hair (so said my daughter, it is not very conditioning for dry, curly hair. It feels nice going in, but I just needed more than this conditioner could provide. But it does smell great!

not in love with it

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works okay to detangle and smells nice, and I like the ingredients and the larger size. BUT I really haven't had many good hair days since starting to use it-- due, I think, to the "coated," slightly sticky feeling it leaves on my hair. I won't buy it again.

On of my favorite conditioners

Posted by Reviewer2852518 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is 160z. I wash my hair with Dr. woods castile soap then condition with this. The smell is very citrus. Sometimes I also use a quarter size amount as a leave in...leaves my hair tangle free

great value

Posted by Reviewer2662428 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good conditioner that does not have alot of those bad chemicals in it. I will stock up on this product the price also is the best I have found for this product.

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1254481 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It smells sooo good! My hair loves this conditioner! 16oz for this price. And the ingredients are all natural, I definitely recommend this conditioner!

awesome

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smells good, works great, more natural than other brands

Good

Posted by 4884224094776800259 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like it

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it, nice smelling, but still don't know if it will work for better hair situation - we will see :)

1 2