Not for me either...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a good sense of smell, and this smell is bad. It smells like something turned - if you have ever had hand lotion that is very old, it smells the same way. It's as if there has been a chemical change in the oil component. Yick.... I want to do a ZERO star, but the least the software will take is a ONE, but I meant it to be ZERO.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo la piel mixta-grasa y la verdad es que me gusta mucho cómo me deja la piel de hidratada y sobre todo el olor.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lotion. The smell is a little strange, but goes away quickly. Leave my skin feeling smooth and nourished without being oily at all.

bonne crème pour petits budgets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Elle me sert de crème de jour+nuit, l'odeur est particulière, un peu forte mais elle ne tient pas. Elle ne bouche pas les pores, pour les peaux mixtes c'est très bien. Par contre ma peau chauffe après l'application, aucune rougeur/tâche mais j'ai les joues roses et l'envie de m'appliquer des glaçons sur le visage.. Moi qui ai la peau hyper tolérante, c'est un peu étrange... enfin ça reste un bon produit :)

Would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, it smells like gasoline or a garage cleaner. I have a really hard time putting that on my face.

Another great product from NOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream makes my face so soft and it absorbs pretty quick. The first time you use it the smell might bother you (the only way I can describe it is a combination of fruit loops and smoke), but the second and third time I didn't notice it anymore. I only gave it four instead of five stars because I think it does little to even out skin tone, which is vital for me (having olive skin tone that can be uneven at times). I think it is a great product, but if skin tone and texture is an issue I'd try NOW jojoba oil. A little rubbed into the face makes my skin glow.

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is good👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was a gift to a friend!!!nice moisturizer!!!

Kelsey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells so good and feels nice too

A good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 2 3