Help

Would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, it smells like gasoline or a garage cleaner. I have a really hard time putting that on my face.

Really does smell bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seriously does smell like motor oil. I don't know how anyone could not notice it. I hate to waste a product and rarely throw something away that I think I can tolerate until it is used up, but I think this may end up in the garbage.

Smells like burnt rubber tired.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I kept wondering what smelled like burnt rubber tires and then I realized...it was my face. Just really not a pleasant smell to have on your face.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My face was red and dry. Since using this product for 3 weeks, my face is great! No more red. No more dry. My face looks great!! It is now soft and smooth. I will order this from now on.

funny smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

funny smell

Fresh, does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly the fresh sensual smell i expected, more like a FRESH a bit chemical scent that really makes me think of peppermint tea and dust more than green tea and pomegranate, but it really does the job moisturizing. My skin is smooth and soft again thanks to this, but I will probably not buy it again due to the scent that kind of makes my eyes run because of the freshness.

Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells like gasoline; it maybe the reason for reduced price.

horrible smell

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just cant use it because of the smell

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this - use it every night before bed. It's not as cheap as it used to be, but they have reformulated the bad smell that it used to have!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a feel really good affect. the smell is bad, hard to rub it into skin, i need small small amount of it.