Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to find a more natual conditioner and this is not it. I have really thick, curly hair and it makes it tangle. Kindof the opposite of what it should do.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry, very curly hair. I find that this conditioner doesn't work as well as some others out there, but it's a nice natural product that works fairly well. I use it when I need to wash my hair, but I don't have any particular occasion to go to where my hair needs to look its best. It gets the job done of conditioning my hair, but my hair looks better when I use a different, heavier conditioner.

Now Foods - Herbal Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2492594 on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I use color in my hair and the conditioner that comes with the hair color does not leave the hair soft like this does. It also has a very pleasing smell...a little lemony.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A lot of hair problems have been solved, dry, damaged etc, My hair behaves without so much breakage and is moistureized not coated. I will continue with this product.

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved this conditioner! Its only downside is a slightly pungent, herby smell (which is fine for me because I use a shampoo which would otherwise leave my hair smelling too floral so this balances it out nicely). Otherwise it's a thick and creamy consistency, easy to massage into the hair and rinses out very easily. It leaves my hair completely smooth, frizz free, soft and super manageable. Repurchasing and recommending to friends and family!

My Favorite Hair Conditioner

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Light consistency but you do not need to use much. Lovely herbal scent. Detangles long hair sufficiently. I love it and buy two bottles at a time.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does it's job, only not so easy to comb my hair afterwards.

It was ok

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't make my hair feel like the other conditioners. I will use again to see if I get better results.

Good summer conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2127909 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been experiencing a hot, humid Kansas summer, so this conditioner is just the right formula. Not too heavy, yet conditions my fine hair.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2662428 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This also is a great herbal conditioner. I am shopping a iherb a whole lot more they have good products at a great value.

1 2 3