My hair truly looks and feels revitalized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks of using this, it really has improved the state of my hair. What I like about it most is it does not contain toxins that I find in other "natural" hair products. If you read labels, many companies manufacture shampoos and lotions with carageenan, which contains free-glutamate (a form of MSG) and it does get absorbed through the skin. MSG is a known neurotoxin that excites nerve cells to death.

Very good natural shampoo!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good natural shampoo! I highly recommend this product!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hair become clean, fresh, long and silk!!

It's good. Enough to wash my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to use fluid natural shampoo. and is more better than normal chemical shampoo. First, it is good to body. You know what I mean, something natural, not harm to body etc. Second its abillty to wash hair is well enough. And finally it's very cheap. Very very cheap product. I love it.

works great....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was much tensed when my hair started falling out, I started using this shampoo and taking Now Foods Fo-ti tablets to prevent the hair loss. Somewhat this combination is working for me. This is a natural herbal shampoo and didn’t produce much lather but still I prefer it and will continue to buy it again.....I recommend the product

Wonderful Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used Now brand products and I just love them! This is a wonderful shampoo and am loving using it! I highly recommend this product.

Not what i'm used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't make my hair feel like the other shampoos. I will use again to see if I get better results. I didn't have as much body and bounce as I normally do.

luv it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for daily shower, its so soft

Good shampoo as a whole

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo as a whole. Quantity, price and flavor are great, the only thing to be desired is more foam, but having in mind that without the usual harsh chemicals, shampoo definitely worth a maximum rated (at least for me and my hair type)

New Now Offering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well/nice product Seems a bit runny

1 2 3 4