Contains cetyl alcohol, pota ssium sorbate, fragrance and very little hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Despite its name, this cream contains very little hyaluronic acid, it's not even one of its main ingredients. Instead it contains cetyl alcohol, sodium benzoate and some unspecified fragrance. Even though they're not some dangerous carcinogens, they may irritate dry, sensitive and delicate skin. Cetyl alcohol is an emulsion stabilizer and surfactant suspected to be a skin irritant and environmental toxin, pota ssium sorbate is a preservative known to be a skin irritant, allergen and human toxicant. In addition to this, this product contains some unspecified "natural aroma", it's unclear what exactly it is, where it comes from, and whether it's actually natural or synthetic. All the other ingredients are safe, though. When I apply this product to my skin, it does have a toning and firming effect, but at the same time sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. Overall, it's not a bad product, but if you have sensitive and delicate skin, it may not be for you. You can find better hyaluronic acid products on iHerb.

Not moisturizing at all for me

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bottom line: it has dried my skin terribly, has NOT renewed Moisture as name suggests, and I do not like the consisteny as it does not spread like a cream should. Story: I started using this very sparingly at first, because I had read some people have negative reactions to Hyaluronic acid. It seemed OK, though not too creamy. I did not care of the consistency, but I gradually added more every few nights, to a normal amount. There was NO apparent moisturizing effect for me. Then, after a couple of weeks, my skin became increasingly DRY, noticeably and increasingly dry each morning. I use natural day cream I have used for years each morning, but daily my skin got new deep lines and finally started flaking with dryness. This has continued to worsen, so I have discontinued use. This product is NOT for ME!!

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Cream, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality products at an economical price...

Nice firming evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months - wanted to do that before I gave a review. It is the only night moisturizer I have used over the years (from expensive brands to drugstore brands) where I feel that is really does firm my skin. It is made for use at night as the directions read. (I also tried to use it during the day and it made my liquid foundation makeup peel when applying it on, oops.) There is a scent to it that fades pretty quickly. I have good skin, but (in my 40s) I am finally getting those thin lines at the corners of my eyes and near the sides of my mouth. It seems that hyaluronic acid is the best ingredient to make them fade. In other words, this works for my needs. Now I'm using this at night and the CQ10 creme for the day and getting even better results.

Not hydrating enough

Posted by 5435952206688205070 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Having combination and mature skin, it is also dehydrated. I haven't found this product to be hydrating or moisturizing enough for me.

Ok Need to use longer

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an inexpensive HA product so thought I would give it a try, only been using a couple of weeks, it sort of dries like a powder rather than a cream, at least on me, kinda like you have put a mask on. I generally wash it off later or use it at night. I am 61 and have just really started showing signs of aging...will continue to use to judge better..