Great skincare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really think this is probably the best I have used for results. It separates a bit and needs a good shake but otherwise it's great.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this hyaluronic acid cream. The ingredients are really good. I like that it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I have an extremely sensitive and dry skin, and it can tolerate almost no creams. This cream doesn't cause an allergic reaction or a break out.

Great value but the texture ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great value. However, perhaps the weather in Singapore is hot, the creme texture seems not fresh and contains a little bit of water. The packaging of the real item is different from the picture.

Excellent moisturizer, but rancid odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hyaluronic acid moisturizer because I have very dry, prematurely aging skin, and I usually love moisturizers with HA in it. This moisturizer works great, especially in use with the firming serum. The downside is, it has a terrible scent. I think the oils in it have gone rancid. I have had this problem in the past, with a different company, and they replaced the rancid lotion with a new one. Presto, no bad scent. I didn't bother to return this one, and still use the lotion. The odor only lasts during application. Hopefully, the next one I order won't be rancid.

like, but with reservations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like what it does to my 'double chin', however, when it dries, there is a white flakey residue...

very so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying out a variety of anti-aging creams, toners, etc. Tried this because of the reviews. I don't like the smell and don't see any significant difference after using it for a couple of weeks.

how hyaluronic acid day wrinklw remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product. like it a lot.

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream had separated and didn't go on as well as I would have liked.

Day Wrinkle Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this creme because it is not heavy but I do find it does not move easily on my face.

wife loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

She uses benonite clay facial mask and it draws and stings after she takes it off.This creme really takes the sting away is what she tells me.For a cheap product it works really well.