Help

Amazing pure and natural detoxifying Moroccan red clay powder.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Moroccan red clay powder is pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives. What makes it different from other types of clay is that it's very gentle, highly absorbent and mixes easily with water, which makes it an excellent detoxifying facial cleanser and purifying mask for all skin types, including dry, delicate, and sensitive skin. It gently detoxifies the skin without dehydrating or irritating it, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This Moroccan red clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can also be used as a detoxifying scalp mask: it regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. I've been mixing this product with water and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. So glad I ordered it.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping as a mask this product would really be promising but it not only stained my face red/orange, but it stained around the sink and my clothing. I tried various measurements but each result was the same - I noticed nothing different in my skin after the stain faded.

very messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to agree with the other reviewer in that this is VERY messy, and stains everything orange, including your skin! Disappointed, as I've been happy with all other Now products.

Didn't like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product states it is good for sensitive skin. After I used it as directed I had little red bumps all over my face that lasted for about 1 week.

THIS HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPYYYY!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews with less stars. My skin was looking tired and in bad condition after the winter and after just recovering from a bad cold. I mixed it with a little bit more water than was suggested on the pot as it suggests 1 teaspoon of water to 1 tablespoon of powder, (maybe my tablespoons are a weird size but 1 teaspoon of water wasn't enough, still, be cautious and add a little water until you get a paste that looks like the consistency of melted chocolate. It felt very soothing on, then as it dries it feels tight, so try not to move your face. I left mine on for 20 minutes, I have sensitive skin and had no reaction. Then I washed it off with warmish water. Then followed with 2 applications of moisturiser (let it soak in, then apply again if needed). My skin looks instantly better (if a little red at first but that faded quickly). It feels amazing too. Highly highly reccommended for sensitive skin! I think it's something you should apply carefully or wear old clothes with, just in case it drips on (although I have yet to do that so I don't know how well it would wash off).

Good to the skin but a bit messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this clay and the european one. I must say that this clay does not dry out the skin and after application, the skin is really smooth. Due to the orange mess it creates, I have started using it in the bath - solves all the messy issues :-)

Good product, a bit Messy, works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it, dries blackheads, acne. Good for completion. It gets messy so you need a good way to mix it... A good sized bowl helps. SEE MY PROFILE!

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This red clay is great! I sometimes use apple cider vinegar/aloe vera instead of water. I also add a few essential oils when i'm feeling "adventurous". Nomatter how I use it, results are always good. Recommended!

A great facial detox for normal skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have normal to dry skin and want to find a facial detox, this is the one for you. This does remove excess oil and shrinks pores but is milder than green clay, which could be irritated to normal to dry skin.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really works for me. I've been seeing an improvement in my skin. It can be messy but that's OK, just as long as it works.