Great healing neem oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rich in oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic, alpha-linoleic, palmitoleic fatty acids, neem oil is known for its amazing antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, soothing, healing, regenerative, and rejuvenating properties. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes dry and damaged skin, making its soft, smooth, and supple, improving its elasticity and complexion, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, protecting against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, neem oil is great for oily and combination skin as well, being capable of fighting acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, calming itching, reducing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. After using it for a while I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, my acne has cleared up, all the redness and inflammation is gone. I'm glad I discovered this product. Some people may dislike its smell reminiscent of fried onions, but it doesn't bother me. It's a great natural insect repellent as well. Will definitely order it again.

Oh, the smell.... :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will make bugs away from your plants (and people and animals and aliens Haha) :D

Great Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent it healed all my nails from fungus ditto my fungus skin on the feet, but it really needed time for it so I treated my food nails every evening and morning with Neem Oil and only after ½ a year all my nail looks totally shiny, healthy and clean. The smell can offend if we have to see people. Therfore I used it on the hand nails basically at bed time, however it did an excellent job to me. Now as a precaution I remain using it just once a week..

Very Impressed

Posted by BigNanc on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Once you get past the scent, it works wonders. I had a really bad paper cut, put some neem on it before I went to bed and honestly, it was almost gone by the next morning. I'm also using on my face mixing with Vitamin E cream and a little emu oil and a dash of lavendar oil to mask the neem scent. I highly recommend.

Neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This type of product really needs a certain amount of time to be effective. I bought it to treat nail disorders, it seems to be working! It also helped heal a burn from a very hot steamer! It does stink, like tobacco mixed with dirt, but that goes away, shake the bottle before using.

Stinky but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading about the marvelous properties of neem and Now Foods was the cheapest one on Iherb. I had had a bad experience with argan oil on my face since it broke me out and would sit on my skin without ever absorbing, but I decided to try neem since it was highly recommended for its skin benefits as well as its acne fighting properties. The first thing you´ll notice is the stench (I thought my bottle had leaked when I opened my package but no, it was completely dry and clean and the smell was just coming through the cap). If used pure on the skin it can be definitely overpowering and even nauseating, but I use it at night by adding just 2 drops of the oil to my aloe vera gel and it works like a charm. The smell dissipates almost completely (but not entirely) and absorbs really quickly. Other times I apply 2/3 drops on my face after spritzing with thermal water. I never use it during the day cause I´m afraid other people will smell it on me. After using it for about one month I think it has definitely helped my overall skin condition. Not sure it is fighting my acne but at least it´s not breaking me out, causing irritation or allergy (I have very sensitive skin), and with time it seems to slightly reduce oil production and shine on the T zone. If mixed with another product (aloe gel or thermal water) it absorbs quite quickly and the odor decreases significantly (although if you sleep with a significant other it could be an issue). I would like to point out that I have not seen the miraculous effects other people claim (wounds healing overnight and such). I once used it on a minor scrape and did not notice any faster healing, but it did not hurt either. I suggest to start by mixing just 1 drop of neem with a lotion or another oil to gradually get used to the smell, after a while you actually grow to like the stinky fella!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This oil has many uses and helped my nail fungus heal.

Used it as pest control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a high quality product! Used this neem oil as pest control for my indoor palm tree. I put it into a pump sprayer and sprayed the palm. The smell is very strong, also you have it in your nose for at least one day. So, I put the palm outdoor. But it seems to help!

Quality oil with great results!

Posted by Stargazer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and soothing to the skin. I use a blend of neem and argan oil as a part of my "oil cleansing method" routine and this leaves my facial skin incredibly SOFT! It has also helped to eliminate redness and bumps. My skin feels fantastic and seems to glow now. =) I may be one of the few but I'm actually fine with the smell... it's kind of a unique nutty scent with a "twist," I don't know how else to describe it. I wouldn't necessarily want it to stay with me all day but while I'm working with it, it's definitely not a bother. Give it a try, it's natural and healthy, and you'll be pleased with the results. Good quality oil from NOW.

unbearable smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping with this neem oil to improve the recovery time of a serious skin condition; unfortunately, the smell is so pungent, that I felt like coming out of a cooking pot with unpleasant ingredients inside...The smell of the oil is absolutely unbearable, like bad food ingredients, cooking with no hygiene; Even using few drops on my skin, I felt sick on my stomach, had to take another shower, to remove the oil, and hours later, I still feel noxious. On the description of the product, there is no mention that it stinks badly - I really feel deceived. If you are sensitive to smell, don't buy it.