not true 100% argan oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used different brands of organic argan oil for years. This Now organ oil is very different than the ones I had used. First, it smells like rotten meat :(. Second, it refrigerates differently than my other pure organic organ oils. This is unlikely 100% pure and fresh argan oil. I am sure of it from my experience. In addition, they placed a plastic dropper inside the bottle, and the cap does not stay secure on the bottle (maybe that is why it smells rancid). From now on I will continue buying argan oil from reliable sources that put quality first in their products.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

DO NOT BUY it for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As hair care, this argan oil is VERY VERY GREASY and very difficult to be cleaned from hair (once apply), leave dirty-oily hair look. It is still very greasy even apply a little bit on dry hair. My face broke out after apply. As hair conditioner, highly recommand coconut vinegar/apple vinegar. As face oil, highly recommand Mayumi squalane oil or emu oil (not greasy and you will see signaficant improvement after some time).

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!

I love this oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A few drops in my shampoo and contitioner, and my hair looks amazing. I also use this oil as a nightcream,and my skin feels like silk. Love it!

Still waiting on results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

Throw out your mousturisers

Posted by Akosua on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is absolutely amazing. I use this as a daily moisturiser and sometime use the rose hip seed oil if my skin needs a little boost. It is thick but once place on the skin it is extremely luxurious and smooth. I love that its a natural product, so cheap and is better than all the expensive crap I used to use. I will definitely buy again!

Very Good Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

worth to buy product with good price. I just use 2 drops of argan oil all over my face before setting makeup, results is superb! My makeup more glow & beautiful.

I have used this oil almost everyday,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and I really love it! It is great for face and body. It stays on the skin for very long, and I always feel moisturized with it on.