Versatile, Effective Organic Oil

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this almond oil primarily for cleansing my skin. I add an essential oil blend of some of the following: lemon, lavender, geranium, frankincense, rosemary, palmarosa and/or seabuckthorn to the oil and then place a squirt onto a damp face cloth. I used to use it only for my face but am now using it for neck, arms and chest as well and finding that it cleans just as well as soap without drying my skin out. If you don't have time to shower, but need a pick-me-up quick-cleanse, this is an excellent alternative. For my facial moisturizer, I use this almond oil mixed with Argan Oil and essential oils. My face is oilt, so i use 3-4 drops on damp skin; for dry skin apply to skin that is dry. As an oil for babies or massage, this Almond Oil is fantastic. For babies, you can ad essential oils of lavender, tangerine and/or rose to keep it safe.

GOOD!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

that is good but not the best almond oil.

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read that almond oil was good for dark circles. It didn't help my dark circles, but I started using it at night on the backs of my arms where I have very dry skin. Literally overnight the little bumps that come with dry skin were gone. I have tried for years to find something that will get rid of them and nothing worked. This stuff worked!! Now I use it at night on my elbows, arms, and chest, and I also squirt a bit in the tub when I take a bath. Makes my skin super soft. Although it didn't work for its intended purpose, I am thrilled to find that it helps hydrate my skin. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin issues - it's definitely worth a try!

Desmaquillante

Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Llevo como 3 años usándolo como desmaquillante de ojos, sobre un algodón previamente himedecido. Retira hasta el maquillaje más waterproof.

Amazing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it after shower whilst still wet all over body, hands and feet. Skin becomes smooth and supple, feels nourished. Will buy again for sure.

Perfect face oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive and, especially during winter, very dry. This is the perfect face oil for me. No rashes, no redness, no dry spots and no blemishes.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With the winter season, my face gets flushed easily with heat. The almond oil helps relieve some of the inflammation.

Best moisturiser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always put on some sweet almond oil right after taking shower as to moisture my skin and this oil is really good to minimize your pore naturally. Do it as your nighttime routine!!! You guys should really try this. Goodluck:))))

lovely and light

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

skin very clear since went back to this after period of avocado and/or jojoba. Like that it's not hexane (?) extracted!

Best Service That I have Tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good service, I recieved the product very fast I will sure order again. THANK YOU !

1 2 3