Feet sooooooo soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After buy ing a pair of sheep fleece lined slippers a few years ago - I noticed my feet were very soft from the natural lanolin. So - I purchased NOW Lanolin in hopes of having beautiful feet all year round. After a bath or shower - apply the lanolin and in no time (days) - you will notice a big difference in your skin. It's natural - and nature knows best. A in Upstate NY

Effective all-around emollient and moisturizer, if you can get over the smell.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lanolin is derived from sheep's wool and similar in chemical composition to the oils secreted by human skin. Its composition resembles the intercellular lipids of the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin consisting of cholesterol, cholesterol derivatives and free fatty acids, which makes lanolin a natural alternative to petroleum jelly. Famous for its superb emollient and moisturizing properties, lanolin is easily absorbed by the skin, restoring its correct moisture balance and softness without impairing natural skin functions. Because of the polar nature of its compounds, lanolin has powerful emulsifying properties and can bind high amounts of water by forming stable emulsions. When it's applied to the skin, this moisture is distributed into the intercellular space of the stratum corneum, the outermost skin layer. Lanolin deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, regenerates, and heals the skin, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness, dehydration and flakiness. It also prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, sores, insect bites, abscesses, burns, boils, blisters. This product really works for me: it moisturizes, softens and heals dry, rough and chapped patches on my hands and feet, but the smell is something else, it's incredibly hard to get over it.

No more sore cuticles or chapped lips! YEA!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have always used Corona Ointment, because of its high concentration of lanolin, and consider it a 'cure-all', much like the dad and Windex in "Big, Fat, Greek Wedding", but it is white, and really thick, as opposed to this product, which goes on clear, and absorbs easily, without any white residue. LOVE IT! This is the FIRST winter that I have not had to cover my finger tips in bandaids!!! My cuticles and nails look so pink and healthy! My lips stay smooth and kissable. I religiously apply it, am and pm, but it only takes a minute. Best money and time I've ever spent! Now my most valuable beauty secret! (and at 54, I have a lot!)

Great product, Awesome service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for a great product and an amzing service. I am a car enthusiast and actually purchased the product for the tyres and hoses on a car of mine which is rarely used, it has been recommended that pure lanolin is the best product to help retain the rubbbers moisture and prevent deterioration. I did found the product a little tacky, but as I have never used lanolin before, I am guessing that it is simply a characteristic of lanolin. I have since found that your product works wonders on restoring moisture to tough skin on the feet. I am completely satisfied with your product, I found your website incredibly user friendly and the information and instant pricing available for shipping costs, extremely helpful. The tracking system, packaging and entire process from order to delivery was 10/10 and a credit to your staff and company. I have since recomended your company and product to a major classic car products supplier in Australia, although they do already have a product similar, they now have your company details, and I will continue to recomend IHerb in the future. Finally, to find the same product in Australia is incredibly difficult and extremely expensive. This proves to me once again that the very best service and products are found in California! Thanking you sincerely. Chris Styles

great

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ten times cheaper than oz! and great, the smell is lanolin guys, it isn't chemicals!!!

I love lanolin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this lanolin, it leaves my skin and hair feeling soft. It makes my hair which is normally dull shine!!! I just love it it is great!!!!

Pure Lanolin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The lanolin I ordered as an ingredient for a lotion was a great quality product. It made the lotion that I made a great product. The consistancy of the lanolin is comparible to vaseline with the tackiness of honey. Mixes very well with other components.

Me gusta /mil usos

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La uso para labios (es el mejor hidratante que hay)para enriquecer cremas de todo tipo (pies, ojos...etc...). ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

R

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

perfect night-time treatment for hands,lips and rough elbows.Vaseline-like consistency.Better and much cheaper than most pricey night creams-apply generously and put on cotton gloves for about one hour,or more.Hands will look 10 years younger in the morning!

Hard to handle....

Posted by NatursKathy on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very thick stuff. But with a little education can be transferred into the greatest natural facial cream ever! Need water, Olive oil and a mixer...Small cup size mixer on high speed.