Good for damaged skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The skin on my right hand was white, dry, cracked, and up to the point of actual very minor bleeding from the cracks, so i decided to order this oil. Ultimately, my skin improved, and for the record i'm a man, and i really like this oil as it moisturizes your skin. It should be used daily, as many times as necessary or desired. On a final note, i told my mother to use the oil as well, and after that she just took it with her. It wasn't part of the agreement, as i was offering to share it with her, but she swiped it off my hands, so i'm planning to order a bottle just for myself (hopefully, no one will take this one from me).

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free almond oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in oleic and linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamins and antioxidants, sweet almond oil is famous for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Sweet almond oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will order it again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been fantastic! I use this in place of a moisturizer and it has not only cleaned up my 44 year old acne (!) but has made my skin smoother and I swear the wrinkles don't even look so noticable! Only negative was that the bottle top was broken when it arrived so is kind of a pain to dispense but the product itself it wonderful!

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my sweet potatos

Good oil to blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this oil to blend with other oils to use on my body. It doesn't have any overwhelming odor which I was pleasantly surprised. This is my first pruchase of almond oil and will continue to use for blending. You can even use it on your salad!

Almond Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got the almond oil for use as a skin conditioner. It works well, mixes with other skin creams, and is odorless. However, for my purposes, neem oil seems to work better: absorbs quicker and hydrates skin better. But neem oil has a strong odor; I kind of like it, but not everyone does.

Amazing product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very much tensed about my skin when I moved to US few months back. I got Asian skin and whenever I come to US I get breakouts and skin becomes so dry and itchy. I read some very positive reviews on Now foods almond oil and I must say its a fantastic product. My skin just loves it...

This almond oil is exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to put almond oil on my body after the shower so I tried it. It absorbs really well and really makes a difference in the softness of my skin. It is also a great price.

Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by sweden on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, light oil! I blend in a few drops of an essential oil for a nicely scented after-bath oil. It soaks in and doesn't leave my skin oily. If you need a carrier oil for essential oils for massages or skin care, this one is wonderful.

sweet almond oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the fast response and shipping time of my order. The Almond Oil is fantastic on my skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves a healthy hydrated glow..I'm 60 yrs old and have noticed with age my skin is very dry, nothing has helped for any length of time. However, the Almond Oil seems to be what I have needed and been looking for. I will continue to purchase this product in the future. Regards to you and your staff for a job well done..