5 star product.

Posted by AnnGie on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it already for almost 4 months. Skin care, hair care. It has enormous usage in cosmetology. for example here's DIY easiest HAIR REPAIR MASK for you - apply just few drops of Sweet Almond Oil on dry hair before washing (if your hair is tend to be greasy), or after washing on slightly damp hair (if they tend to be dry and weak) - massage, comb. After few weeks you will find that your hair is strong, shining, and growing better.

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free pure sweet almond oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most versatile oils and a must-have skin care product. Rich in oleic and linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamins and antioxidants, sweet almond oil is famous for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Sweet almond oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will order it again.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is good but the only thing that i wasn't expecting that it doesn't have strong smell like other almond oils but still does the job. Its a beauty product and i like using it for skin moisturizing purposes. Love the smooth feel and it doesn't clog my pores. I mix small amount of it with castor oil and apply it on my eyelashes, it helps eyelash hair grow. Great for around eyes area to help wrinkles go away. Check out my page for more reviews ممتاز حول العيون لتجاعيد العيون..وايضا للرموش عند خلطه مع زيت الخروع ..جميل جدا انصحكم فيه يساعد على تطويل الرموش..اضغطي يس اذا عجبك تقييمي .ولتجارب وتقييمات لمنتجات اخرى اضغطي على اسمي بتشوفين منتجات كثير اشتريتها وعلقت عليها

Great price and great value for Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and texture. Never clog pores. Perfect for removing makeups, washing faces, moisturising skin and hair. I have super oily skin. It helps to moisturize my skin when it is too dry. Usually I left the oil on my face for 5 minutes then I use a tissue paper to remove the excess oil. For dry legs and arms, apply a few drops and just let it absorbs in a few minutes. I also use it as hair oil everyday for my dry, thick hair. I apply just 1 drop of oil onto my hair when it is still wet. In winter, I apply one drop on my lip before I go to sleep and my lip feels great for the next couple of days. Great product at a good price. I always have a bottle at home. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd bottle- I use this mixed with my moisturizer and it's worked great for me. I also mix a few drops into body lotion and I'm not having any of the usual dry spots I experience without it. And it's so inexpensive I save money on moisturizers and lotion and get greater results. The only oil I've ever found to be this effective on my sensitive skin.

A oil that is non greasy... No way!? .... Yes, this way....

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this to try to make my own reed diffuser solution. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out positively, I probably need a dash of volka. So, I have decided to start using the mix of almond oil and essential oils on my arms & legs. Turns out - I like how it is being absorbed into the skin with no greasy feel. With this initiation, I am going the path of natural hydration using oils. I have previously ordered castor oil, jojoba oil, argan oil for specific uses. Now, I can't wait to try mixing them with essential oils. Click Yes if you find my review helpful

Great for skin and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it, it's a great product, it moisturizes skin on body and face without leaving glossy sticky feeling. I also use it on my dry hair, only a few drops to protect the ends.

Best Multi-purpose Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oil treatment for dry/frizzy hair &/or itchy flaky scalp. I bought the Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil as well as the Castor Oil at one go to create my hair oil treatment. Before which, I tried each oil to test each texture and efficacy. I must say the Sweet Almond Oil ranks #1 on my favourite Oil list. As compared to the other two mentioned, this oil has the thinnest texture and lowest viscosity. It is non sticky and almost odourless. No funky smell. Not only can this be used on its own for a pre - shampooing treatment, it can also be used as an overnight hair mask, a booster for your hair conditioner as well as a hair serum before blow drying or hair straightening. When used as a hair serum, just squeeze a tiny drop or two or three if you fancy more. It would not weigh your hair down but gives it a shine and softness. You may add it to your existing hair serum too!. I also used this on my skin when it's at its driest state. My skin loves it too. I also use it as my brow and lash treatment for night time use. All the above mentioned is solely Almond Oil on its own. Of course mixing with other oil that I mentioned or your own choice of your oils would be great too!

Lovely quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, handy size. Use this as a cleanser oil for my private parts in the shower. Has helped a GREAT deal with vaginal dryness and soreness. My problem with returning thrush is eliminated because of sweet almond oil!

Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix in a small bottle Avocado Oil,Almond Oil and vitamin E Oil and use it in night time on my face over my homemade vitamin C serum.Love it and will always use it.My eyelashes grew and I really believe this helped.