Help

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so easy to apply, it's smooth and I like the fragrance. The carnosine and other natural products makes me feel good about using the product. I am trying it for the first time and have only been using it for about 10 days and I am already impressed with the reduction in the fine lines around my eyes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that I have found this cream. In combination with the Now Foods, Celadrin Skin Renewal with Hyaluronic Acid, I find that my skin feels normal. I've been noticing a change in the texture of my skin over the last few years (I turned 41 this year). It's become dry and less elastic. But this cream has really helped with the dryness.

Amazing Anti-Aging Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This natural ingredient, pleasant scented cream really delivers. It contains 1 % Seplift ( Hydroxyproline) to soften lines and wrinkles. Also contains Lanablue which contains b vitamins and amino acids and acts like a retinoid but without the irritation to smooth skin. Also has hydralphatine which is a blend of herbs and vitamin B5 to moisturize. I use this twice daily on face, neck and hands. My skin is firmer and hydrated. An absolute steal for the price.

wrinkle skin cream...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really good night cream!! I use every night to combat dry skin..I love iherb!!!

Great natural fragrance, absorbs quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, absorbs quickly, pleasant natural fragrance.

Now food wrinkle rescue mositurizer make me itch and swelling face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

first i have to say IHERB website is the best, their product is excellent, accept for this wrinkle rescue mositurizer, i put it on after i wash and tone, in the next second or so, it is totally itchy all over and start to swell my face up, i am so scare that i have to wash it off straight away. Honestly i have use other Now brand product and they are fine, but this is too strong that it nearly blown my face apart.

Not for Me

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients sound good, but my experience with this product has not been anything like other reviewers who gave it positive reviews. It smells terrible to me. If you like a product that smells VERY strongly of lavender, you may like the way it smells. But I don't, and the smell offends my nose and even my eyes. I hope you found my review of Now Foods Wrinkle Rescue helpful. I am always honest with my reviews. This stuff is not for me, but I enjoy shopping at iherb, and have saved a lot of money on products I truly love! I tried it twice just to be sure, but had to wash it off within a couple of minutes both times. It feels very waxy to me and leaves a white-ish film that is visible on my olive skin. I could not get it to absorb. Everyone is different, so you may like this product, as many seem to, but if you don't LOVE the smell of lavender, don't buy this cream. Oh well, the search continues.

Works as well as the expensive creams

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream has a very nice smoothing effect and a matte finish (not oily). I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate, even around my eyes. Have used it for several months. Works as well as much more expensive facial creams. Will continue to order this product, so I hope iHerb continues to stock it.

Delightful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This delicate silky cream is light on the skin. There's a slight improvement with wrinkles using it once a day. The recommendation is two to three times a day, I could see that dosage making a difference. This product is aromatherapy at its best. The blend of essential oils gives off a fragrance that is uplifting.

Love the skin I'm in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My face loves this cream. Try it and you'll agree. I have delicate English skin and tolerate this well. Especially great in drier winter months.

1 2 3 4