Help

Now Foods, soy isoflavones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Brand and strength both recommended by my oncologist (1 - twice a day)

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This started working after 1 week and 2 days with full effects in 2 weeks. It is so nice to go to bed with no hot flashes. I will still get an "ocassional " one , but, the difference has been amazing !!!

Quite effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I consulted with my doctor about my PMS, she recommended me to take soy. I've searched a product with high isoflavone content, and this had the highest content in reasonable price. So far it seems to be working, and I have purchased 2 more since the first purchase.

good soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over four years for pre-menopause symptoms. I couldn't function without it. Simply... it works!

works~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really works. When I'm in my period, I feel back pain, and it's getting severe as I get older. But since I took this daily, my back pain has reduced to 1/5. What's more, now I have fewer pimples. IF you are suffering from acnes, you should try this!!

New Foods Soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My wife has been using this product for approximately years and she swears by it. Thanks for providing a good product at a reasonable price.

Now Foods Isoflavones Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I consume a lot of soy in my normal diet and I enjoy the health benefits of soy. I am particularly pleased with the benefit of soy isoflavones. The Now Foods soy Vcaps provide an easy and convenient way to still have soy isoflavones in my diet when I travel.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Works better at eliminating menopausal symptoms than other brands I've tried. A little pricy though.

1 2 3 4