Too much sugar and not enough protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally ordered this Vanilla flavoured product instead of the Unflavoured one. Was shocked to discover this morning when I used it for the first time that on reading the nutritional info that it contained 10g sugar out of a 45g serve. Now this is not good for a diabetic on a high protein diet as it also means much less protein powder per serve. The Unflavoured one has 40g of Protein in a 48g serve while the Vanilla one only has 25g in 45g - a huge deficit! Please put a warning on the initial info for this product that it contains sugar. I'm in Aust and now have to order another container which will take 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have greater mobility and flavor of this product is pleasant! I will continue to order.

Tastes like almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first whiff when i first opened the seal, it smelt like soy. When I tasted it, I couldn't taste the vanilla. Has a strange taste of almond. It was very filling though. Mixed it with water into a shake and filled me up till lunch.

Verstile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this either with fruit juice or with almond or soy milk, mixes well, tastes good . Only wish is for a strawberry flavour too!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla tastes great! Very smoothe not gritty...I'll buy this again. I just don't like throwing out the plastic container. Wish it came in a bag so I could just reuse it.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soy protein powder is the best! Mixes well with cold water, very nice, smooth taste. I'll use this brand from here on. Highly recommended!

soy protein isolate, natural vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been very happy with how well it blends with other items. I usually blend it with either a banana or blueberries in milk and orange juice for my morning snack. I feel it does give me a boost of energy to start my day.

now soy protein vanila

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

in a scale from 1 to 5 I would rate: 1. flavour: 3 2. disolves in water quite poorly 2 3. the amount of protein per serving is quite low 3

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, but it doesn't mix easily.

Good Protein Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make a protein shake for breakfast every morning and I've found Now Foods Soy Portein Isolate to be tasty and it mixes easily.

1 2