Great value

Posted by Reviewer2881647 on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This company produces great products at a great value. It is nice to see them using natural ingredients and making them convenient and available. This is a great one per day vitamin in a convenient 90 day supply.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are very comparable to the "Super Mom" vitamins that are touted by various "Mom" organizations. As I can't seem to handle the 'full' dose of the take 2 formulas, these are perfect. They are also quite a bit less expensive. I've found the "Now" brand to be a very trustworthy brand in all of their products.

now foods special one vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1638765 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been looking for a reasonably priced one-a-day vitamin with minerals and this one looked pretty good. No problems, it seems like a really good deal as I don't like vitamins you have to take several times a day. This may be a keeper to order again!

Special One

Posted by Reviewer2325988 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fullfils all my vitamin requirements.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is more effective than others I have tried and I will continue to order this product! This is a product I should have found much sooner and it is cost effective!

Excellent Daily Vitamin & More

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I selected this for a person who does not like to take any pills. I have been reading vitamin bottles for 40 years and think that what NOW is providing in just one pill is excellent and makes it easy for the user.

παρα πολυ καλο

Posted by Reviewer2772376 on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Με απλα λογια super.Θα ξαναπαρω

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1216000 on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product would be 5 stars if it had more selenium (which is much too low) this could be THE multi.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2035752 on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist suggested a differnt brand of multivitamin but after a few days I was experiencing a "racing"; almost like I was on uppers! I had taken Special One for about 4 yrs before that. I did a side by side comparison and the difference was the new vitamins had a lot more of the B's. She said that too much of certain B's can cause "racing" in some people. I've been back on Special One ever since and doing fine with them.

Mrs. Dana Moser

Posted by Reviewer2660472 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is so convenient to order from iherb and have everything show up at my door! But even better, the prices including shipping and handling are a few dollars less than my local herb shop.

1 2 3 4