Excellent. Effective. Inexpensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my sister who has severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. She can actually feel a difference taking it, which doesn't happen easily when you have CFS and Fibromyalgia. She has more energy and endurance. Also, it's an amazing price. Six months supply for less than $25. iHerb and NOW are awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best price for multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I still don't like the smell, but hey, lack of artificial sweetners, that's the way I want my vitamins regardless of smell or taste. Since vitamins don't extend life span, but red wine and green tea do, I would like them to have grapeseed and green tea extracts, just in case :). Resveratrol I take separately, anyway, for multiple reasons.( has no long term reasearch results on humans, personal dosage etc.)

Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong when you're on a budget and needing vitamins for you whole family. One a day divided by 4 plus green foods, now you're talkin'! You do the math.

Average stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very big pills and they smell like seaweed becouse of the spirulina. I hate the smell but my husband likes it and thinks it smells like ryebread.

very good product

Posted by herbisrael on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good product

My champion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Has all the good and greenie stuff in it.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of the brand, and that the vitamins contains the little extra. I haven`t noticed any difference - but then again it`s to keep me from getting sick - and so far so good! :)I think its a good alternative due to price and quality.

Good vitamins, good dosages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually use a different product (also by NOW Foods, called VitMin 75+) but I couldn't get it for a long while so I ended up ordering this and it's doing the work. It's a good product with good value for money. I would order it again.

Special One, Multi Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! All Vit and Min you need on day!

1 2 3 4