Amazing!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was 7 months pregnant when I started taking these. The other prenatals just were not cutting it. I also became alarmed when my hair started to fall out considerably. In desperation I switched to these and in less then 2 weeks my hairloss went from 150+ hairs a day to around 50. My energy level is way up, also. Not a small statement considering this is baby #4 and I am home with my other 3 all day. I highly recommend these and the price is great!!

Special Two from "NOW FOODS"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never written a review for any product, but this multiple is the best I have ever taken. It gives the energy to blast through the day and feel confident that it is supplying my needs. I am 61 years and have taken vitamins since I was 19. This is the best I have found.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

#1 multivitamin in the world!

Thick hair, hard nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Special Two with green superfoods for months and I have the strongest nails and thickest hair I have ever had in my life, I think! UPDATE-- When I quit these vitamins sometimes my hair starts falling out again. Start them back up and It seems to make my hair grow back thick again!

A concentrated quality product with all vital vitamins equals everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A concentrated quality product with all vital vitamins equals everything

Exellent multivitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With special two, you have them all!

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Special Two for almost two years and I'm very happy with this product. I believe it is probably one of the best multivitamin formulas on the market.

꾸준히먹어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

라이프포스먹다가 이걸로 갈아타봤어요 근데 2알로 효과가 있을지 의문이긴한데 ㅠㅠ 역시 종합비타민답게 냄새가 구리구리합니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 180알이라 오래먹어요 돈없는분들 이걸사십셔

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been using this product for very long, but I like it so far. I think it is helping me with my hair loss. It contains everything I would want in a supplement. The only downside that I can think of is that the tablets are a little bit big to swallow. Next time I'm buying the capsules.

One per day :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I need to eat lot of pills, usually I forgot something, so 1 per day is my choice

1 2 3 4