Energy, Mood, and Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking double the dose of these...8 vcaps a day. I researched the ingredients, and the doses of taking twice the recommended amount for NOW special two was close or even under the amounts of vitamins in high quality formulas like Super Nutrition Optipack or SuperNutrition 6 tablets per day vitamins. These are definatly cheaper than SuperNutrition, and has lots of good Superfoods. By taking 8 per day, you get 1700 mg Superfoods, B complex 100, and almost 20,000 mg beta-carotene. 800 mg Vitamin D and 400 mg Vitamin E are good doses for heart/mood health

WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several years now. It costs less than 'Alive', even at Walmart's prices, this is a better value. Check the label and compare the whole food vitamins, minerals and herbal ingredients with 'Alive' and you'll see that Now Special Two is much more comprehensive. I like the fact that iHerb offers free shipping on it as well.

Amazing product!

Posted by divine on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great one! After I started using that product I have no deficits in vitamins, minerals …. Contains greens too which is a bonus to the other supplements. I recommend both to men and women ;)

Good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The formula seems really good and it's quite reasonably priced. Bought it for my family of three, but we have not noticed the stamina and energy that other users reported. Would really love to see that effect! It could probably be due to the fact that we're not taking 4caps a day and neither are we taking them regularly. With 3 adults taking 4caps a day, it means the bottle will only last for 20 days, and that would be too burdensome financially. It's still a complete Multi. that I may buy again. I'm still looking for that One-A-Day Multi. that fits my pocket. :)

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I still haven't take it. But I heard it's one of the best multi-vitamin supplement. Thanks.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product!

they work very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have new energy, feel good, regular and have put at least 6 friends onto them!

Great product, fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, fast delivery

Special Two

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Much easier to swallow than the original large capsules where you only took one.

1 2