Terrible, terrible, terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It came alright, but the mechanism itself is totally flawed. It leaks. I don't understand how these people wrote that it doesnt leak, maybe they didn't shake harder. It leaks from the two smaller compartments in the cap for pills. Totally useless except if you want to use it as a giant cup for drinking water or to make holes on the bottom and to use it as flowerpot, or just to store air inside. Couldn't expect this king of flawed mechanism from NOW, in this modern era. To be unable to make cup with a screw lid that won't leak. Totally dissapointed. Even it is free or they pay you to take it, it is not worth it.

I don't recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

be carefull ppl, it will leak from the pills area, that's a big disappointment.

couldn't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this each afternoon to mix my greens drink. It does a fabulous job. Without it, a blender would be required. Simply fill with water, add your ingrediants, shake it up, and, voilà, a perfectly blended drink is yours. Dishwasher-safe also. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Amazing product in my opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's cheap as fu*k and top quality product. You should definitely buy it. Greetings from Israel. Fuc* HAMAS

Perfect for mix whey protein for work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Big size perfect for my husband to mix whey protein after work-out after work. real bargin. easy to clean Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

DHL courier sooooooo bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

DHL courier in EGYPT are sooo bad, but the product is ok the DHL employee did not accept the invoice and estimate its value randomly so i paid a lot customs and categorize your product as a heat saver Thanks

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just through the blunder

dont waste ur money on that

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase