excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister had very HIGH blood pressure, HIGH cholesterol, HIGH blood sugar, and blocking arteries to the kidneys. After several trips to the hospital, she decided to listen to me, trashed her statin drugs and Metformin, began taking Arginine along with other warming herbs and changed her diet. Within 1-2 weeks, everything became normal - she's amazed. Arginine dilates blood vessels allowing blood to flow more freely to body parts. Her husband was impressed so began taking it..Their sex life is much better now. No drugs. Take at night, get better sleep. It's great before exercise to boost nitrogen oxide and helps with growth hormone. Body builders know all about it.

Not quite the PUMP like L-Arginine alone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You might be better off buying the NOW FOODS L-Arginine 500mg Capsules alone. This combination with Ornithine doesn't give the Full "Pump". It is clinically proven as a good combination for Nitric Oxide Boost, however I don't even feel any Nitric boost during workouts. I use the L-Arginine 500mg Capsules (at 4-5Grams) before a workout and take this Arginine Ornithine combo at night and in the morning. Still L-Arginine 500mg Now Food Capsules (NOW-00031) is still the best one to get.

Helpful for anal fissures!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work just as well as the oral med (Nifedipine) the doctor prescribed me to heal a severe anal fissure. It helps dilate the blood vessels b/c of the production of nitric oxide and therefore relax the muscle spasm. I think this might also be helpful for hemmorhoids. Be sure to take on an empty stomach.

Effective and excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value for money. Good energy booster when taken e.g. 1h before gym or jogging. Increases natural NO-levels in your body which is good for recovery, wound healing, vascular system and makes good for your libido. Also gives some extra pump and makes you sweat some more when exercising. I have surely gained some more overall energy by using Arginine & Ornithine + L-Carnitine together. Recommended!

Smooth skin, better sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On internet I found that this combination is good for you when you have serieus gut problems. So I gave it a try. Take 2 in the morning en 2 before bedtime. My skin looks beautifull, I sleep better and my gut is more relaxed. Will reorder for sure.

Economic and now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this product second time and i am really satisfied. It helps in urea production so assisting in detoxification process.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for a energy lift & if you do a lot of regular exersize.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product if you want both of these amino acids, Arginine and Ornithine in one form. The bottle is very large and contains a lot of tablets, which is useful considering that the products was fairly expensive. If it wasn't for the gelatine capsules then it might have got 5 starts from me, as I'm a veggie. Why use gelatine?

ow Foods, Arginine & Ornithine, 500/250, 250 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

low-cost, long-lasting

Great Stuff !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this right on time and great quality too. I am using Arginine to manage my blood pressure. I have used other brands but they don't really work. NOW Foods' Arginine make my blood pressure at a safe level. As a bonus, after consuming for a week, at 43 years of age, I get morning hard on every morning which is a delight to me.