Best bang for the buck!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Increments in muscular hypertrophy. Increments in muscular strength and power. Enhancements in both aerobic and anaerobic output. Delayed muscular fatigue Another additional benefit of Beta Alanine is that it is a completely natural ingredient, unlike many other supplements which seem to have ingredient lists which go on forever. They are also padded out with many artificial sweeteners and flavourings, none of which are beneficial to you, apart from creating a nice flavour for your taste buds! Beta Alanine also mixes with relative ease and can be consumed within a regular drink or combined together with other supplements to create a stack. Research has indicated that Beta Alanine combines well with many supplements, including creatine and branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) to produce an overall enhanced supplementation effect on the body. Recently, I utilised Beta Alanine as an independent supplement within my weight training schedule and was astonished by the almost immediate results I noticed. I have to admit that prior to taking the supplement I was sceptical about its proposed benefits but after as little as a week supplementing with the recommended doses I observed definite improvements in both my ability to lift heavier weights and perform additional repetitions.

My choice in beta alanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product very interesting because by presenting it in powder form allows you to better quantitate the exact amount of grams you want to use in periods of the day. Beta alanine of high purity that you can notice the tingling sensation of intense typical of this substance in very small doses Excellent cost-efficient, high quality and taste almost insipid. No return for caps on beta alanine that often comes with other substances, when what we want is purity and make use of grammage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this amazed me! been using beta alanine for a long time but i got it from pre workout powders, so when i used my first serving i was impressed how mutch tingling i got i dont get that from my pre workouts anymore containing beta alanine so this is top quality beta alanine and from now foods price is always good, this box will last you very long even at 2-3servings a day. (one week @3 servings a day it still gives me the tingles amazing)

Now Foods Beta-Alanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I get some tingling sort of like when using high doses of niacin but I have noticed much more energy when I work out. I usually take a teaspoon which is more than is recommended.

Way cheaper than carnosine, and just as good or better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to boost carnosine levels, but at a fraction of the cost! This bulk powder is super cheap too!

Tingling Almost Everytime

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and I feel the tingling on my arms almost everytime which is a sign the products gets to your bloodstream and your body is using it.

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beta Alanine is an absolute staple if you do any sort of exercise. It's the rate limiting factor in muscle carnosine development, so aim for 4.5 grams per day in split doses (to maximize absorption).

Less expensive boost of L-Carnosine

Posted by Specialist on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use 1/2 teaspoon per day and have never felt the tingling sensation they refer to on the bottle. I don't notice an energy boost, but what's important is that it's boosting Carnosine which has been shown to lengthen the ends of our chromosomes called the Telomeres, protecting them from deterioration. It's one of the best DNA protective anti-aging things we can do.

The best supplement I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Significantly improves performance in the exercise, My best buy!

Skeptical at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this was going to be a product that didn't live up to it's hype. I was wrong. I have more endurance and intense workouts with the Beta Alanine than any other products that promised the same results. Glad I tried it.