Best Cla Ever

Posted by Reviewer2953440 on Apr 02, 2010

I used many Cla supplements, but this one is the most extreme one on sale. I really like this thing^^Maybe it will be contain a bit more caffein.

CLA EXTREME

Posted by Reviewer3279040 on Nov 29, 2010

I just started using this Product! I am so impressed with I recommend it to everyone that need to loose some around the mid section. after three months I am down approximately 1.5 pounds a day on average. the first week was 3 Pounds. This came with dietary changes also!! it works great!

Perfect blend that works for me BUT............. :(

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 12, 2013

You have nooo idea how much i loveeeeeee this product!!! Kindly click my profile and read my review on this before. The problem is the SOFTGELS LEAKS!!!!!!!! It's truly annoying!!!!!!! I have read many reviews on Now Foods' s supplement on i-Herb and i have come across with some complaints with a same problem as mine. I bought the 90 count and 2 softgels leaks. I only noticed this a few days before it finished. I've just bought this 180 count and some of the softgel leaks, again!!!!!!! hmmm.....I hope the Manufacturer can fix this problem.

it is a wonderful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2056116 on Dec 02, 2009

Cla takes fats from unwanted parts of your body thus it is a wonderful product for ones having problem with.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1883236 on Apr 01, 2012

This product came highly recommended and it delivered as promised.

未知

Posted by 5329622637416556207 on Nov 27, 2012

目前搭配運動使用中,但是成效並不清楚,尤其是網路上都說,使用它是很沒有效果,所以給個中等評價。

Acid

Posted by Reviewer2849265 on Mar 24, 2012

This product gave me so much reflux and stomach acidity. I'm taking 3 pills a days 1 hour before each meal. Still waiting the results....

I never received this product

Posted by 4682268192035025173 on Sep 25, 2014

I asked for a refund in vain! I will no longer order from this company.

Skeptical at first, but I'm won over

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'd read on the internet that conjugated linoleic acid can help with fat burning and energy production, and that in conjunction with diet and exercise would slim you down faster than without. Of course, I was very skeptical, but thought I'd try it out. What harm could it do? When I opened this bottle, I was dismayed to find that some of the softgels had ruptured and leaked all over the others. iHerb generously offered a refund or replacement, but given that I was trying them out of curiosity rather than need, I didn't feel it was necessary. My skepticism was high, but after a month of twice-daily use, I'm convinced that they have some benefit. My diet and exercise routine is no stricter than usual, but since I've been taking these I've noticed that I appear a lot more svelte around the hips and thighs (despite the scale not actually showing any real weight loss at all). Given that no one can tell how much I weigh on sight, the fact that I'm looking a bit more trim is the important part. I'm really happy with this little experiment, and will continue to take the CLA!

?What are the permissible dose

Posted by 5230113903411216097 on Jan 20, 2016