Source: china

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love NOW Foods products; I can't say enough good things about the quality and price. Buyers should know, though, that the source of this creatine monohydrate is from China and the Chinese vendor is relied upon to certify product quality.

Recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 46 years old, have been a professional Athlete and trainer since the early 1990's. In relation to the people saying this Creatine doesn't mix well... it does compared to others. Any residue is very minor and NOT a problem at all.I used Creatine Monohydrate when it first came out many years ago and back then yeah it was like sand, but not this one at all. Secondly, while I have used Creatine a few times in the past, results were sketchy at best and usually not sustained. For some reason I decided to give it a try again, and to be honest I was surprised that results were noticeable. I put on about 1.5 kg quickly (definitely NOT fat as I am obviously losing fat at the moment) and noticed an immediate increase in my strength of around 10% on unilateral lifts. My dosage is 5 grams 3-4 times a day continuously, not 'loading' then dropping the amount. My bodyweight is around 72 kilograms. I use a few NOW brand products and have been very happy with them, this Creatine is now also added to that list. Hope this helps.

You get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for just about a month now and I am already starting to see more hard muscle and better definition. However I won't be ordering again. This product mixes horrendously. I have to mix it with 25+oz of water and shake it vigorously for 5 or so minutes before it mixes at all so I'd definitely recommend mixing it with a thicker juice, like orange juice, so it just suspends. I'm just not a big juice drinker (especially the thicker ones), so this is irritating for me. Also it does have a very bitter taste, complete with aftertaste, that is definitely detectable when mixed with water.

Excellent product with a few reservations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

(1) Best value on the market (2) Produces ergogenic impact for older adults (@ 5gm 2t/d) in connection with strength training; reduces fatigue (3) Helpful for older adults with constipation problems (4) Being used by NIH in huge study of quality of life for people with Parkinson's Disease (5) Does not dissolve completely, so mix in drinks with natural suspension (e.g., tomato or orange juice or chocolate milk) (6) Will continue to buy and recommend By: Charles G. Oakes, PhD; ACSM-Certified Health Fitness Specialist;

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this as part of my treatment for mitochondrial myopothy. This has been a great product and I will continue to use it.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this product and will continue to use it. It does reduce my my adreneline rush, but help my energy.

Fantastic price and quick freight to Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good price for this KG amount. It dissolves very well in liquid too.

Polymyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good in the fight against polymyalgia

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing gains in strength, energy and recovery. Highly recommended.

Muscle Must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product and assists in making your muscles bigger and harder