AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1378218 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer1927118 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Good for Travelling

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

good and quality product

Posted by herbisrael on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fair price

great

Posted by Reviewer2924193 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

definitely a must for the body builders.

Nice Workout

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good, classic one