Well here we go

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I could give 10 stars to this product I sure would. I am a little lazy and I hate hot weather. All summer was hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and half of it I couldn't train by doing my cardio workout. 4 days ago I only ran for 15 minutes, and I couldn't catch my breath. By the way, I am using l-carnitine (with l-ornitine and l-arginine) produced by "ActivLab", and IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. I have tried many different types (tartrate, propionyl, fumarate etc...) and states (liquid, powder, crystal etc...) of l-carnitine, but THIS ONE IS LIKE NUCLEAR FUEL FOR ME, ALL OF THE OTHERS COMPLETELY SUCK. I took 2 tablespoons on an empty stomach 30 minutes before cardio. When I started running, at first 5 minutes my legs started to kind of hurt. BUT THEN, WHEN I ENTERED 7TH MINUTE, EVERY CELL OF MY BODY TURNED TO NUCLEAR POWERPLANT. THE FEELING WAS SO OVERWHELMING THAT I CAN NOT POSSIBLY DESCRIBE IT. I ran for 40 minutes, and I could run more. But, I will not overdo on a good thing.

You feel immediately

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it just 30 minutes before i start working out, but after 20 minutes you feel you are burning, you sweat a lot too, i will see the results of fat loss in a month or so, but i think it will burn them away

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer2826198 on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We purchased L-Carnitine liquid as part of our carb cycling diet. We take it prior to exercising, and it gives great energy to get through the workouts.

Now Foods, L-Carnitine Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3192484 on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom is 68, ans she likes this L-Carnitine, as it's just right for her, not to strong on her stomach, and gives her just the right enough boost.

After a few weeks I do feel a positive change

Posted by Reviewer1382234 on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do feel a positive change concerning energy and the taste is not bad at all. I would repurchase it.

From Moldova

Posted by Reviewer1465357 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it before my aerobic It realy works!!! Nice staff, will order again

Great

Posted by Reviewer3200440 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works great!

Now Liquid L-Canitine

Posted by Reviewer2592800 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Almost immediate results for cardiovascular effect. Love this product!!

it works!...

Posted by Reviewer1821510 on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think best liquid carnitine on the market.. besides it is CarniPure... i like this product... good fat loss product...

Posted by Reviewer2689107 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase