The product I have been waiting for!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally, organic, unflavoured whey protein, processed by low temperature ultrafiltration, without growth hormones and artificial sweeteners! I put it in smoothies to increase my protein intake. I am pregnant and I am looking for top quality products, and this one certainly certifies! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now let's see if they can put "from grass fed cows" on the label. That would make it perfect!

Hard to find organic whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even my local "mega" and "super" supplement stores don't stock a single organic whey powder. This stuff mixes fairly well, tastes decent, and doesn't have any signficant carbs or nasty artificial sweeteners. The only downside is it's a bit expensive per pound. But given what they feed some dairy cattle it might be worth the price premium. Some whey comes from China and you have to REALLY wonder about some of that stuff given the whole melamine debacle.

Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like that it is organic but would like to know if it is grass-fed as well and not a fan of the addition of soy

Excellent Organic Whey Protein

Posted by 83mj6c on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Protein Powders. The Healthy Ones Usually Contain Stevia (Not A Fan) And The Bad Ones Taste Great But Contain Nasties. This Is The Answer To My Prayers. No Sweetening Agent, Flavourless And Organic. Ticks All The Boxes. Mixes Wonderfully Into My Smoothie And I Know I'm Getting Good Quality Whey Protein And Nothing Else.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I value that this is natural and unflavored. This goes into my smoothies and boosts the nutritional content. Full of BCAA and supports the immune system.

Great Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well. No flavoring but its neutral tasting and can be drunk with water or milk as a mix. I like that its organic.

Wonderful as far as how organic it is...

Posted by MichelX on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't mix as smoothly as the Jarrow brand I had, but it's still better because it is more organic. The most organic claims that I have found on any Whey so far :)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dissolves very easy in drinks and has no taste. Easy way to get some protein in the AM

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, not too overpowering- good value and no nasties

1 2 3 4