Be realistic!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Come on guys!!! Iam reading reviews and cant STOP smiling... THIS is not steroids for the love of God... You can just feel better nothing else...

Now Foods, Sports, Tribulus, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I see that there is no need to repeat myself about this product. Most of you already know what it is about :) Yeah, it is for better unmentionable drive also, of course :) 4 stars go only because of other ingredients. Now Foods, go and make next time more pure formula - NOW!

very good product, but what's the proper way to use?

Posted by HealthyAgain on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really good stuff, i notice difference after only 2 days. I feel testosterone rising, and everything what comes with that - more self-confidence, boost for libido, more energy... But after a while effect is no longer effective like first days of taking. Maybe taking it every day is not a good way, I'll try taking it occasionaly only when I really need it.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tomo duas doses diarias, com uma semana da pra notar a diferença na libido, e nos treinos a resistência muscular tbm é melhor.

prima!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works good. Gained like 5 kilos during 1 month using just tribulus. Feel much better when using it

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ราคาถูกกว่าแบบ 90 เม็ดอีก

Not sure if...

Posted by Heemkin on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Tribulus for some time now. Mainly testing if these give any kind of boost to muscle growth.. Now that I changed to this product (which is a bit stronger than the ones I've used) I have noticed that my workouts have been even better. I'm not sure if this is a placebo effect.. But as long as I'm getting a good workout I'll be using this.

ok