pretty good

Posted by juniper on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i feel i can sleep so much better with ZMA and because of that my muscles seem to recover faster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using it with ZMA and glutamine increased recovery speed and intensity in trainings.

works fantastic, please remove the magnesium stearate and put into veggie caps

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried 3 brands: ZMA from now foods, nature's plus and optimum are all 3 working exactly the same (same type of zink/magnesium) I take 3 caps half an hour before I go to sleep. Can feel this relaxing buzz coming up. It would be great if they remove the magnesium stearate and put it into veggie capsules.

A bit of energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If the thing I feel after using ZMA is not placebo, then definitely I feel a bit of higher energy throughout a day after I started using ZMA.

Nice one

Posted by Rick26 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Improve your sleep ( if u have problems with it) about testosterone i really dont know the extension of it, but if it improves your recovery (sleep) then u will have better results at the gym and in your life

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is great! gave-me strength a lot, I recommend

Best bang for your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ZMA improves my sleep!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a while now and my sleeps are never better then when I am on it. I have far greater sense of well being and my moods are constantly elevated compared to when I am not using it.

ZMA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this for everyone, whether they work out or not!!! I am in the Military and get about 4 to 5 hours rest and this helps the Body get through a great recovery . I work out daily also for an hour!!

Expensive and Overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So we have Magnesium Aspartate and Zinc L.Methionine/Aspartate and a pinch o B6 in this product. Clearly Zinc and Magnesium make the difference since almost everyone is deficient in these two minerals. From now forth I prefer to supplement them singularly, in the dosage I decide and in the form that is most absorbable, Glycinate.