Size and simplicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This thing was much bigger than I thought it would be and has no problem at all covering all my sprouting needs and more. It also seems very durable. Came with instructions right there on the bottle as well as a mini-pamphlet with some more info and recipes. A supporting stand would be a bonus, but is not missed.

Works like a charm!

Posted by naturalkitten on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This jar works great and is simple to use. I am a total newbie to sprouting and this thing is fool proof. You just add the seeds and water, then rinse it twice daily which is super easy due to the mesh lid of the jar. You basically don't have to open the jar after filling in the seeds until you are ready to harvest your tasty home-grown sprouts. 100% recommended!

Programmer turned Sprouter

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good for sprouting :) ordered another one to use also :D

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well - but after just a few uses rust is appearing inside the lid.

Great jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this jar. I can sprout up to 500 g of rye/wheat/rice in it. Very good buy.

Standard

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just your standard glass jar. I use these jars to brew kombucha in.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

glass jar, perfect size for sprouting just about anything!

it works

Posted by karljacobs on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product, well made much better than the sprouting trays i've used in the past most likely to buy a 2nd one to meet our sprouts addiction :-)

sprouts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the sprouting jar I've recently purchased. It works great, and I've already used it multiple times!