hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1843588 on Feb 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This pill is large and hard to swallow. Cutting it in half leaves sharp edges, and still hard to swallow. Otherwise it seems to work, but I only took it twice, because...its too hard to swallow.

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2856172 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take these once a week to keep our B vitamin levels high. I also take it more often during stressful times or days when I know I need high energy. I feel like it gives me a boost.

It works!

Posted by YourNameHere on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff for natural stress releif

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Must have a B vitamin every day and this is the way to go. Love that Valerian Root.

Now Foods, Stress Plus with Valerian Root

Posted by Reviewer1329810 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product really seems to help. The Valerian Root really takes the edge off when you're stressed out, and it does not leave you feeling drowsy.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

KEEPS YOU RELAX DURING THE DAY

Stress Plus and iHerb - 5 stars!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1110674 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I, as many, experience a lot of stress on a daily basis. Stress Plus by Now Foods, with the added Valerian Root, gives me the extra support I need to deal with this stress in a productive and calm manner. Kudos to iHerb!!! Perfectly priced, immediate response to my order and quicker that most shipping with no errors!!! THANKS!!! I'm sooo glad I found iHerb!!!!

Hard to swallow-Horse pill

Posted by Reviewer3221587 on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This helps very much, but needs to be in a capsule form as it somtimes get stuck in the throat.

does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2393554 on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Valerian Root really takes the edge off when you're stressed out, and it does not have any side affects.

WAAAAYYYY too HUGE!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1606844 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't even swallow them!!! They are of no value to me. I got one swallowed and almost choked on another. I quit trying. I wish I could get my money back. Even more though, I wish NOW Foods would make them about half the size and require two taken daily instead of just one huge one daily. That would be a whole lot better! Think about it NOW Foods. I will not be ordering these again until I hear from you that they have been made smaller and easier to swallow. My advice to anyone else... Don't buy!!! Wait for the smaller size to come out on the market, if it ever does. And sorry for the bad review here, because I usually don't do this, but the truth had to be told so other consumers won't waste their money on this as I did. Just trying to help... honest.

1 2