Helps to curb cravings for snacks in between meal times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for close to a week, I can actually feel "fuller" and will snack a lot less or not at all in between meals. You tend to eat less in one meal too. I think this will lead to weightloss because one tends to eat less when taking this capsule 1hr before a meal. I saved some $$ because I eat less too haha. Hopefully I can see results after a month. Will probably need some exercise too.

Weight Management Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for helping with my weight-loss program. Will buy this again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product helped with everything it states on the label.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works

This is working I think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really do seem to have less desire for sweet things with taking this every morning. I have only been using it first thing in the mornings and now I have a green smoothie for breakfast and it pretty much fills me up until lunchtime. I feel alot better for it.

garcinia cambogia extract - not sure???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, I just started to take this no weight yet so I don't know how well it's working yet.

Rating

Posted by SEEDRA on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It makes me way less hungry, it is truly amazing how with this you can hold you hunger and reduce the portions of your food. but I have not seen significant loose of weight, or any at all.

Doesn't Work. No Weight Loss, Inconsistent ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried a whole bottle as instructed. As I am not able to swallow capsules, i remove the casing and consume them directly. Sometimes very sour, sometimes, salty, sometimes no taste (this is fine). My conclusion is that its not consistent in the contents, no weight loss, does not work.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for me. It also gives me an energy boost after taking.

1 2