Target Digestive Enzyme for Bloodtype A and AB

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NOW Super Enzyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) and ox bile extract, which are very helpful for people with bloodtype A and AB, who tend to produce less stomach acid and are prone to sluggish liver. It is suitable for people who experience bloating, pain, acid reflux, and food regurgitation with burping, soon after or up to 4 hours after meals. This product works even better if you open up the capsule and mix the content with 1oz (30ml) water and drink it with the meal. Additional tip: this is an excellent fabric stain remover. Wet the area on the fabric that is stained (oil, sauce, sweat, blood, etc), then sprinkle the content of one opened capsule and rub into the stain. Do so on both sides of the fabric of the stain. Proceed to wash the fabric with your usual washer cycle.

Great Enzymes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes helped turn my Mom's liver disease cirrohsis) around....She was in stage 4 and told by one specialist at the hospital to basically go home and die because there were younger people that needed a liver(she was 69 years old at that time) and he would not recommend that she be put on a liver transplant list. We went to another GREAT hospital and the specialist told my Mom that "he could see she still had a lot of life left in her and if she passed the necessary tests he would put her on a transplant list"! :>) After telling him of my interest in herbs he said I could give my Mom the supplements I'd wanted....this being one of them. Well, my Mom improved so dramatically the specialist told her she no longer needed the transplant. She is still living, now is 79 years old, and her blood work shows that everything is still fine!!! God is so-o-o good!

can't do without these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are great! they got rid of my acid reflux, bloating, gas and indigestion. And even better, I lost three inches off my hips taking these. They help get rid of excess fat. Try it...especially if you have acid reflux. I haven't had reflux since I started taking these babies...a MUST HAVE. But when I am out in public, I take papaya enzymes cause they are chewable.

AWESOME!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you have ANY problems with digestion, GET THIS PRODUCT. I don't mind telling you that I suffered from constipation until I got this product. It helps your body retain the nutrients and get rid of what it doesn't need. It's great!!!

Too "Super" for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes worked more like a laxative for me; I had to stop using them.

Highly recommended enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking enzymes for about 1.5 years now. I have used varioius types when I run out of the NOW brand but I find that they are not effective and you need twice as more. It really helps with digestion and IBS. My son also has allergies to nuts and dairy and when he wants pizza I make sure that he takes them and believe me it makes everyone in my family happy ;). One of the unique benefits from taking enzymes is the fact that I have a pear shape which is impossible to lose weight but I find that it allows me to eat fat and carbs without the saddlebags bulging. I eat what I want in moderation and maintain my weight!!

Not quite right for me

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the NOW line of products and was eager to try their Super Enzymes. I have problems with malabsorption. Previously I was using two separate products, a digestive enzyme as well as Betaine HCL at every meal. I like that this product combines both, however it doesn't seem to be working nearly as well for me. I think for myself it doesn't have enough hydrochloric acid, and taking 2 capsules would give me too much ox bile. I've passed this bottle on to my mother and it seems to be a good fit for her. On a side note, a couple people who reviewed this product said they experienced burning or discomfort from these enzymes. That's simply an indication that you have enough stomach acid and don't need an enzyme with HCL. :)

Super Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for the digestive system especially when eating meat or processed foods which take longer to leave the system. Helps your body eliminate a lot of excess build up that has accumulated over the years.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I will not eat w/o this product. No longer do i suffer from IBS symptoms and I am fully digesting my food.

excellent digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have an illness that prevents me from absorbing vit/nutrients. Since taking this I am now starting to absorb them. Wonderful product